Other ProBasics product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The ProBasics Clamp-On Raised Toilet Seat elevates the toilet height 4.5 inches which is helpful when an individual has difficulty squatting down to sit. The raised toilet seat is easy to install and doesn't require any tools. The clamp-on locking mechanism tightens against the toilet from the front for easy access and installation. The lock holds in place to prevent shifting when in use. The seat is constructed with durable blow-molded plastic with an extra-large hole cut out that makes for easy maintenance when cleaning.
The padded arm option adds extra security to an individual with limited mobility. This makes transfers from a wheelchair easier with the addition of elevated toilet seat height.
You may also want to purchase multi-purpose disinfectant spray to regularly clean and sterilize the toilet seat and other items at home.
Features and Benefits:
- Tool-Free Installation
- Designed to Fit Most Toilets
- Heavy-Duty Blow-Molded Plastic
- Easy to Clean
- Easy Front Locking Mechanism
- Lock Prevents Seat From Shifting
- Easier Transfers from Wheelchair
- Extra-Large Hygienic Cutout
- Padded Arm Options for Added Security
- Manufacturer: Compass Health
- Brand: ProBasics
- Item Numbers: BSRTSL, BSRTSLA (w/ Padded Arms)
- Quantity: Each
- Color: White
- Latex Free: Yes
- Seat Elevation: 4.5 Inches
- Seat Width: 17 Inches
- Seat Length: 17 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Width Between Arms: 19.25 Inches (BSRTSLA)
- HCPCS Code: E0244
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Compass Health Sub Brand ProBasics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!