Philips Respironics InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
Philips Respironics Innospire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer Overview
The InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer is designed to provide reliable Respiratory Therapy with reduced treatment time. It efficiently provides high-grade, optimal aerosol therapy in just 4 minutes, which allows users to go throughout their day with little interruption. It also features clinically proven mesh vibration technology that converts liquid medication into a fine mist for a quick and easy treatment process that reduces medication waste. This item is highly versatile and designed to be used with aerosol medications commonly prescribed for respiratory disease. This item is lightweight and compact for easy transport, so users can administer therapy while traveling to visit family and friends or for everyday on-the-go use and can be used by both adults and children.
The Philips InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer System comes with a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 30 treatments with each charge. It also features an automatic shut-off feature and visible and audible indicators that signal treatment completion and it is almost completely silent when it runs. In addition, this item's two-piece design and detachable InnoSpire Go mouthpiece make it very easy to pull apart, clean, and sanitize. Finally, this product is compatible with the Philips Respironics LiteTouch VHC Nebulizer Mask, so patients and their physicians can decide on the treatment option that bests fits the patient's needs.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh Vibration Design
- Top Grade, Fine-Mist Aerosol
- Medication Waste Reduced
- 4-Minute Delivery Time
- Designed to Reduce Treatment Time
- Two-Piece Device Design
- Easy to Disassemble and Clean
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- 30-Minutes of Treatment for Every Charge
- Made for Both Adult and Child Use
- Mouthpiece & LiteTouch Mask Compatible
- Compact and Lightweight
- Weighs Just Four Ounces
- Easily Transported
- Practically Silent
- Prescription Required
Philips InnoSpire Go - 360 Product Animation Video (1:35 minutes)
What Comes in the Box?
- Device Base
- Innospire Go Mouthpiece
- LiteTouch Face Mask (Size Medium)
- Face Mask Adapter
- AC Wall Adapter
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
Who Would Find this Product Useful?
Users with respiratory conditions such as the following may find this product useful:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Seasonal Allergies
Product Use Guidelines
- Pour any extra medication out of the medication chamber.
- Remove the mouthpiece from the rest of the device.
- Use tap water to rinse off the mouthpiece.
- Gently shake the mouthpiece to remove excess water and then allow it to air dry.
- Fill a bowl with warm water and dish soap.
- Wash the mouthpiece by hand in the bowl.
- Rinse the mouthpiece under tap water. Ensure that all soap is removed.
- Shake off any excess water and allow the device to air dry.
Once a Week (Choose One):
- With the lid open, boil in hot water for ten minutes. Do not allow the mouthpiece to touch the bottom of the pan.
- Soak the mouthpiece in a Glutaraldehyde group disinfectant for fifteen minutes.
- Place the mouthpiece in a Philips Avent baby bottle electric steam sterilizer for a single cycle. Follow the instructions that come with the sterilizer. Let the mouthpiece air dry.
Once disinfection has been completed, use a damp, clean cloth to wipe the handset off. Use water only.
Philips InnoSpire Go Troubleshooting
- If the nebulizer won't turn on when the on button is pressed, charge and replace the battery. If it still won't turn on, call Philips Respironics customer services.
- If treatment takes longer than it once did, the device may be clogged. Boil the mouthpiece assembly to disinfect it. Follow the disinfection instructions above or in the user manual.
- If the LED doesn't light up or flash while it is charging, make sure the power adapter is correctly connected to both the outlet and the handset.
- If nebulization continues after the medication is gone and treatment is complete, call Philips Respironics customer service.
- If the device still contains more than a few drops of medication but it indicates that treatment is complete, the device may have been held improperly while in use. Hold the device upright while it is in use. If this does not fix the issue, contact Philips Respironics customer services.
- If the on button lights up when pressed but the device doesn't turn on, ensure that there is medication in the chamber, that the mouthpiece is locked in correctly, and that the handset contacts are completely dry and debris-free. If it still doesn't work, charge and replace the battery.
InnoSpire Go Guide (5:45 minutes)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can children use the Philips Innospire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer?
Yes, as long as an adult supervises use, this item is child-appropriate.
Can this item be used by more than one person?
No, this is a single patient use item.
Can this device be used on an airplane?
The item can be brought onto airplanes, but whether or not it can be used on an airplane will depend on the specific airline's policy. Owners should check with the airline before attempting to use it on a plane.
Is this device multi-voltage?
Yes, an AC/DC adapter from 100-240V 50/60Hz power source can be used.
Is this device ultrasonic?
No, this item uses cutting-edge vibrating mesh technology to get a super fine, high-quality mist.
Can this item be used with a mask?
Yes, this item can be used with the Philips Respironics LiteTouch.
- OptiChamber Diamond Spacer and Holding Chamber: A compact and lightweight spacer and holding chamber for asthma monitoring.
- PersonalBest Peak Flow Meter: This device measures how fast air can be blown out of the lungs for asthma management.
- Tea Tree Therapy Eucalyptus Chest Rub: A chest rub that contains eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender, and peppermint oils. This balm is created to help open up the upper respiratory system. This product comes in a 2 oz jar.
- Devilbiss Traveler: A portable and lightweight nebulizer.
- Medneb Compressor Nebulizer: A home nebulizer system that comes supplied with seven feet of kink resistant tubing.
- Salter Labs Small Volume Jet Nebulizer: A 3cc volume nebulizer.
Philips InnoSpire Go (0:41 minutes)
Philips InnoSpire Go portable nebulizer featuring Aerogen vibrating mesh technology (1:01 minutes)
Innospire Go Child Mask (5:25 minutes)
- Manufacturer: Philips Respironics
- Brand: InnoSpire
- Item Number: HH1342/00
- Application: Asthma Treatment/Drug Delivery
- Type: Nebulizer
- Style: Mouthpiece or Mask
- Color: White
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Length: 5.31 Inch
- Width: 2.75 Inch
- Depth: 1.77 Inch
- Prescription Required: Yes
This product comes with a two-year warranty for the handset and a one-year warranty for the mouthpiece.
Manuals and Documents
- Instruction Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Product Catalog contains product data and user experience evaluations.
- Product Flyer contains features and specifications.
- Product Manual contains product tips and information.