Human Muscle Models
A Human Muscular System Model is an anatomical replica of the human body for students to receive hands-on instruction about superficial muscle groups. Manufacturer 3B Scientific creates each model with exact detail, hand-painting the muscles with colors to reference the muscle as well as the origins and insertion points.
Depending on the 3B anatomical muscle model, it may incorporate removable parts so that anatomy students can see how the muscle group creates movement. There are also skeleton and muscle model variations with colorful supporting structures to illustrate relationships with other structures, such as tendons and blood vessels.
Human Musculature Model Options
Musculature models range from a complete skeleton with muscles, in half or life-size three-dimensional models, to individual anatomical muscle groups. An example is a TMJ Human Skull Model that has removable facial muscles to understand jaw movement and the TMJ muscle group that causes masticator issues.
Full Muscle Skeleton Model
- 3B Life-Size Male Muscular Figure Model, VA01, is made up of 37 parts with removable parts to access 10 muscle groups. This model covers the anatomy of an average male. It is a full-size model to support a large classroom lecture or physician consultation.
Limb Muscle Models
- 3B Lower Muscle Leg Model, M22, is a full-size replica of the lower leg, ankle, and foot. It is mounted on a removable base with a detachable knee.
Skull Musculature Model
- Anatomical Human Skull Model, A300, demonstrates half the face with colors to show muscle origins and insertions and the other half to show the face musculature.
Muscle Fiber Model
- 3B MICROanatomy Muscle Fiber Model, B60, is 10,0000 times magnified so that anatomy students can visually learn the muscle fiber structures.
Features of 3B Human Muscle Models
- Durable Models With Hand-Painted Muscle Fibers
- Models With Removable Parts to Demonstrate Muscle Movement
- Colors Illustrate Important Anatomical Points
- Accurate Representation of Skeleton With Muscle
- Life-Sized Models for Large Classroom Instruction or Doctor Consultation
- Access to 3B Smart Anatomy Virtual Course
3B Smart Anatomy Video Demonstration (1:30 minutes)