Customers Also Bought
Fleet Enema For Children is a convenient treatment for relieving occasional constipation or providing bowel cleansing for children between 2 and 11 years of age. Sometims referred to as Fleet Pediatric Enema, this Childrens Enema is a Saline Laxative delivered by a soft, flexible Comfortip that is pre-lubricated to provide a quick and comfortable method of administration. Fleet Enema for Children is latex free and comes with only half the dosage of the Fleet Adult Enema Saline Laxative. Fleet makes several enema solutions to meet the needs of individuals patients. Click on the following link to view a comparison of the enema choices by Fleet Enema.
Fleet Enema Pediatric Features & Benefits
- Ideal for bowel cleansing before undergoing a rectal exam.
- Produces softer stools.
- Provides constipation relief.
- Quick action in 1 to 5 minutes.
Fleet Pediatric Enema for Children Uses
- For relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations.
- Treat impacted bowels.
- Prep for surgery or xrays.
- Prep for endoscopy.
Fleet Pediatric Enema for Children Contraindications
Fleet Enema for Children should not be used by patients with the following conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Low levels of potassium, sodium phosphorus, or magnesium.
Fleet Pediatric Enema for Children Specifications
- Manufactured by Fleet Laboratories.
- Product ID Number: 20224
- Latex free.
- Active Ingredient: sodium phosphate in 59 mL dose.
- Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 9.5 g
- Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 3.5 g
- Size: 2.25 ounce.
- HCPCS code: A4649
Fleet Enema Use Instructions
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A