Customers Also Bought
Fleet Sodium Phosphate Enemas are designed for adults who don't want to fill their own enemas. Fleet Saline Enemas are convenient pre-filled enemas for use at home. Manufactured by Fleet Laboratories, this Adult Enema Saline Laxative works fast in only 1 to 5 minutes. Fleet Enema Saline Laxatives help patients with three or less bowel movements per week. This Saline Enema promotes evacuation of hard, dry stools that are difficult to pass. Saline Enema Laxatives work by drawing water into the colon which helps produce a bowel movement. The Fleet Sodium Phoshate Enema provides a soft stool mass and increased bowel action, brining fast relief to constipated patients. Fleet Laboratories makes several enema solutions, including enemas for individuals who must regulate their intake of sodium. Enema options can be viewed at Fleet Enema Comparisons.
Fleet Enema Sodium Phosphate Features & Benefits
- Fleet Enema Laxatives produces softer stools.
- Provides constipation relief.
- Ideal for bowel cleansing before undergoing a rectal exam.
- Quick action in 1 to 5 minutes.
Fleet Enema Saline Laxative for Adults Uses
- For relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations.
- Prep for surgery or xrays.
- Prep for endoscopy.
- Treat impacted bowels.
- Bowel cleansing.
Fleet Enema Saline Laxative for Adults Contraindications
Fleet Sodium Phosphate Enemas should not be used by patients with the following conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Low levels of potassium, sodium phosphorus, or magnesium.
Fleet Enema Sodium Phosphate Specifications
- Manufactured by Fleet Laboratories.
- Fleet product ID number: 201
- Latex free.
- Active Ingredient: sodium phosphate in 118 mL dose.
- Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 19 g
- Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 7 g
- Size: 4.5 ounce.
- Convenient application bottle with lubricated tip.
- HCPCS code: A4649
Fleet Enema Use Instructions
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!