The Extra Wide Tall-Ette Elevated Toilet Seat, by Maddak, is an adjustable seat that positions over a household toilet to allow the user less distance between sitting and standing. This is for those who are too weak or unstable to sit at a toilet of traditional height -- those who would otherwise lack the strength or capacity to stand from such a low seating position.
The Extra Wide Tall-Ette toilet seat is a raised toilet seat with four legs that is simply set over a fixed toilet. The seating area adds four inches to the bowl height and eliminates the need for a commode or additional frame to maintain the position. The toilet includes either aluminum or steel legs with rubberized foot attachments that keep the toilet fixed to position. The toilet has raised armrests with foam grips that extend around the curves for a non-slip function. The legs are height adjustable.
The Extra Wide Tall-Ette Elevated Toilet Seat was designed for bariatric use and tested to 600 pounds. It comes with the Bolt-Down Lok-In-El Bracket and weighs 10 pounds. The toilet's width is 22 1/2 inches (57cm).
Extra Wide Tall-Ette Elevated Toilet Seat Features and Benefits
- The toilet seat supports large weights - bariatric tested.
- The seat legs are adjustable for height.
- The toilet includes its own frame and sits firmly on the bowl.
- The raised arm rests help users sit by providing extra support and balance as well as a non-slip surface.
Extra Wide Tall-Ette Elevated Toilet Seat Specifications
- Manufacturer: Maddak
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Size: 22 1/2 Inches Wide
- Weight: 10lbs (4.6kg)
- Materials: Plastic, Steel, Aluminum
- Options: Aluminum or Steel Legs, or Toilet Seat Only
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Manufacturer Numbers: F725881000 (Aluminum), F725882000 (Steel), F725891000 (Seat Only)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDescription says leg height is adjustable. What is the max height of the seat that results?Question by: Jim Sikes on Jun 16, 2017 10:09:00 AMThe seat is height adjustable between 17-19 inches, according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 23, 2017 8:00:00 AM
- It’s not what you expect in a wide seat