Customers Also Bought
Echelon Flex Powered Endopath Stapler is a one-handed tool that's able to create the best staple formation following an endoscopy. Manufactured by Ethicon, it offers enhanced system-wide compression, giving the user the best line available when inputting the staples. This gives the patient the best chance of recovery over time and makes a tight, leak-resistant staple line across the entire enclosure. A dual-trigger system allows you to apply pressure to the target line before firing. The pressure that's applied will also get rid of any excess fluid that could have built up during the procedure. An alignment feature will also kick in as you begin the staple line, assuring the user that they're getting the right distance between the anvil and cartridge surfaces during firings.
On top of its unique execution, the Echelon Flex is also very user-friendly. It can be used naturally with just one hand. This gives the user a free hand to focus on the opening line so they can place the anvil exactly where it needs to be for a proper closure. This also allows the user to position the tissue where it needs to be, while also giving them the ability to rotate, position and fire each suture all in one motion with just a single hand. A rotating knob enables a one-handed shaft rotation for the best possible position before you start to close.
Echelon Flex features a manual knife reverse switch, a directional indicator and both the closing and firing trigger as separate mechanisms and an anvil release button with a count indicator. The directional indicator will let the user know exactly how the cutter is positioned, while the reverse switch gives the user the ability to stop the firing process in order to place the blade in its home position. The closing trigger is nearest to the handle for pressure, and the firing trigger will deliver the suture and close off the area. After each firing, a quick-release button is easily pressable with the thumb so you can keep going without hesitating. The stroke count indicator gives the user immediate feedback on firings and will lock out when the maximum number of firings has been reached.
This product is available in 45 and 60 mm staple line lengths and does a maximum of 12 firings per gun per reload. It is also available in three different shaft lengths for the best choice. Each fits down 12 millimeter trocar. Select from Bladeless Trocars, to Dilating Tip Trocars or a Universal Trocar.
Product Features and Benefits
- Greater stability for potentially less tissue trauma.
- Surgeon controlled power.
- Enhanced sytem-wide compression.
- One-handed usage for maximum maneuverability.
- Minimizes inadvertent movement at distal tip in tight spaces and at awkward angles.
- Allows user to focus on anvil placement.
- Ensures optimal control and protection while working on critical structures, potentially resulting in less trauma.
- Two staple line lengths for the best option.
- Average of 88% less movement at the end effector during transection of thick tissue.
- Average of 83% less movement at the end effector during transection of vessels.
- Compression before firing gently exudes fluid from targeted tissue.
- Knife reverse switch places blade in the right area before firing.
- Creates leak-resistant staple line.
- Dual-trigger system applies pressure and suture separately.
- Alignment feature assures the proper distance between sutures.
- Rotating knob for single-handed shaft for the best position.
- Stroke count indicator for immediate feedback.
- Automatically locks out when maximum firings are reached.
- Product Codes: EC45A, EC60A
- Available Lengths: 45mm, 60mm
- Shaft Length: 340mm
- Closing Trigger: Yes
- Firing Trigger: Yes
- Anvil Release: Yes
- Stroke Indicator: Yes
- Articulation: Yes
- Safety Lockout: Yes
- Maximum Firings: 12
- Devices Per Box: Three
- Manufacturer: Ethicon
Manuals and Documents
- Stapler Performance Guide discusses how to load the device, firing the device and stapler lockout.
Echelon Flex Powered Endopath Distal Tip Stapler (1:46 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!