Customers Also Bought
AccuRelief Wireless 3-in-1 Pain Relief Device With Remote and Mobile App is a pain relief TENS device that offers control with remote and mobile app. This wireless control provides you with a handheld remote or the convenient use of your smartphone to control your TENS therapy. AccuRelief uses 2 electrodes that can be positioned around the pain sight to bracket and surround the area of pain to more adequately block pain. The AccurRelief Wireless offers three separate functions—TENS, EMS and massage. It offers 60 levels of adjustable intensity. The massage function offers relaxation. The EMS function allows for muscle treatments while the TENS function provides for the blocking of pain. These three combined functions give this electrotherapy treatment device.
Product Features & Benefits
- Features TENS, EMS and massage functions.
- Operates two electrodes simultaneously.
- Multi-zone treatment areas, including back and knee.
- Blocks pain.
- 14 therapeutic programs.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Strengthens muscles.
- Provides relaxing massage.
- Offers multi-zone applications.
- Brackets and surrounds the area affected by pain.
- Equipped with remote and mobile app control.
- Offers 60 levels of adjustable intensity controlled by the user.
- Effective in temporarily relieving pain and stimulating muscles.
- Prescription strength pain relief.
- FDA Approved.
- Product Number: ACRL-9100.
- Width: 2.09 Inch.
- Height: 4.53 Inch.
- Depth: 0.96 Inch.
- Weight: 0.54 lbs.
- Wave form: Bi-phase square pulse wave.
- Frequency Range: 5~125Hz.
- Pulse Width: 130/250 μS.
- Output Voltage: 0~70mA.
- Output Intensity Level: 0~20 levels Treatment time: 30 minutes.
- Batteries: 2x AAA.
- UPC: 023601291004.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 Year.
Manuals and Documents
- Quick Start Guide offers instructions to setup and use this pain relief device.
- Application Guide for the placing the electrodes on the body.
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Available without a Prescription ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Number of Electrodes, Type Connection 2, Wired 2, Wireless 2 or 4, Wired 2, Wireless 2, Wired Number of Intensity Levels 15 20 25 60 15 Treatment Length (minutes) 20 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 20 Frequency Range (Hz) 2~125 5~125 2~150 2~150 2~150 Pulse Width (μs) 100~200 130~250 30~350 50~370 50~300 Treatment Modes TENS TENS TENS TENS, EMS, Massage TENS Reviews View Product View Product View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- Works extremely well