AccuRelief ACRL-2001 Single Channel TENS Pain Relief System is a personal Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimilation devise. This TENS device allows users to bombard their pain centers with two electrode pads (single channel) and preprogrammed therapy settings. It can provide pain relief for arthritis, muscular, joint or back pain without the use of drugs or medications. This FDA approved pain relief method is safe and effective.
The AccuRelief Single Channel TENS System offers six preset programs designed to treat individual body areas. Intensity adjustments may be made between 25 levels of stimulation to maximize therapeutic benefits. Carex manufactures several AccuRelief products for your consideration, including the Mini TENS, Wireless TENS, and Dual Channel TENS.
- TENS Device
- Two Reusable, Self-Adhesive Electrode Gel Pads
- One Lead Wire
- Two AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Electrode Placement Guide
Product Features and Benefits
- FDA Approved
- Clinically Proven Safe and Effective TENS Pain Relief Treatment
- Effective Drug-Free Pain Relief Treatment
- Easy to Use Device with 6 Pre-Programmed Body Area Specific Treatments
- 15 Adjustable Intensity Levels for Personalized Treatment
- Compact Device with 2 Reusable Gel Pads Offer Easy Portability
- Gel Pads Contour to Almost Any Body Area
- Auto-Shutoff after 20 Minutes for Safety
- Product Number: ACRL-2001.
- Width: 1.89 Inch.
- Length: 4.5 Inch.
- Depth: 0.87 Inch.
- Wave form: Bi-phase square pulse wave.
- Number of Electrodes: 2.
- Connectivity: Wired.
- Frequency Range: 2~150Hz.
- Pulse Width: 50~300 μS.
- Output Voltage: 0~90mA.
- Output Intensity Levels: 0~25 levels.
- Treatment time: 30 minutes.
- Batteries: 3x AAA.
- HCPCS Code: A9720.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 Year.
Manuals and Documents
- Quick Start Guide ACRL-2001 Electrotherapy Equipment contains use instructions.
- ACRL-2001 Electrical Stimulation Machine User Manual contains details about the product, specifications, warranty and troubleshooting.
- Application Guide for 2 Electrodes for the placing the electrodes on the body.
AccuRelief TENS Electrotherapy Pain Relief Systems Video (0:49 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Available without a Prescription ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Number of Electrodes, Type Connection 2, Wired 2, Wireless 2 or 4, Wired 2, Wireless 2, Wired Number of Intensity Levels 15 20 25 60 15 Treatment Length (minutes) 20 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 20 Frequency Range (Hz) 2~125 5~125 2~150 2~150 2~150 Pulse Width (μs) 100~200 130~250 30~350 50~370 50~300 Treatment Modes TENS TENS TENS TENS, EMS, Massage TENS Reviews View Product View Product View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!