Other Carex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
AccuRelief Wireless Remote Control TENS Pain Relief System, manufactured by Carex, is a wireless TENS Unit (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) that provides Electrical Stimulation Therapy to targeted areas via two gel pads. The AccuRelief Wireless TENS Unit gel pads allow you to place and move around the electrode pads without cumbersome wires to deal with. Make sure you get the best use of your electrode therapy. The AccuRelief Wireless TENS Unit electrode pads have a life of up to 30 times before you should replace them with new pads. This will help ensure you are always getting the most out of your TENS Pain Relief System, as dead skin cells, dust, and loss of adhesive will occur. Purchase your AccuRelief Wireless Supply Kit replacement pads. Choose between three preprogrammed phases of alternating therapy for effective pain relief. Adjust treatment intensity between 20 levels of stimulation to maximize therapeutic benefits.
AccuRelief Wireless TENS Unit is FDA approved and available without prescription. This TENS unit is safe, effective and convenient for Pain Management. Carex manufactures several AccuRelief products for your consideration, including the Mini TENS, Wireless TENS, Single Channel TENS and Dual Channel TENS.
- Remote Control TENS Device
- Two Reusable Electrode Gel Pads with Snap Connectors
- One Remote Control
- 6 AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Electrode Placement Guide
- Convenient Draw-String Carry Bag
Product Features and Benefits
- FDA Approved
- Clinically Proven Safe and Effective TENS Pain Relief Treatment
- Easy to Use Device with 3 Pre-Programmed Alternating Treatments
- 20 Adjustable Intensity Levels for Personalized Treatment
- Odor-Free and Drug-Free
- Compact Device with Two Wireless Pads for No Hassle Treatment and Portability
- Gel Pads Contour to Almost Any Body Area
- Auto-Shutoff after 30 Minutes for Safety
- Product Number: ACRL-9001.
- Width: 2.09 Inch.
- Height: 4.53 Inch.
- Depth: 0.96 Inch.
- Weight: 0.54 lbs.
- Wave form: Bi-phase square pulse wave.
- Frequency Range: 5~125Hz.
- Pulse Width: 130~250 μS.
- Output Voltage: 0~70mA.
- Output Intensity Level: 0~20 levels Treatment time: 30 minutes.
- Batteries: 6x AAA.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 Year.
Manuals and Documents
- Quick Start Guide offers instructions to setup and use this pain relief device.
- User Manual contains information about the safe use and care of this wireless TENS device.
- Application Guide for 2 Electrodes for the placing the electrodes on the body.
AccuRelief Wireless Review Video (0:46 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Available without a Prescription ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Number of Electrodes, Type Connection 2, Wired 2, Wireless 2 or 4, Wired 2, Wireless 2, Wired Number of Intensity Levels 15 20 25 60 15 Treatment Length (minutes) 20 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 20 Frequency Range (Hz) 2~125 5~125 2~150 2~150 2~150 Pulse Width (μs) 100~200 130~250 30~350 50~370 50~300 Treatment Modes TENS TENS TENS TENS, EMS, Massage TENS Reviews View Product View Product View Product View Product View Product