Other Carex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Electrotherapy Pain Relief System (Carex ACRL-3001), manufactured by Carex, is a powerful TENS Unit (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) that provides Electrical Stimulation Therapy to through a single or dual channel system. Surround your pain centers with two pads (single channel) or four pads (dual channel) and preprogrammed therapy settings. The AccuRelief TENS Pain Relief System can provide pain relief without drugs or medication for arthritis, and muscular, joint or back pain. This FDA approved method of pain relief is safe, effective, and clinically proven.
Choose between six preset programs designed for individual body areas. Adjust treatment intensity between 25 levels of stimulation to maximize therapeutic benefits. Carex manufactures several AccuRelief products for your consideration, including the Mini TENS and Wireless TENS.
- Remote Control TENS Device
- Four Reusable, Self-Adhesive Electrode Gel Pads
- One Lead Wire
- Two AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Electrode Placement Guide
Product Features and Benefits
- Clinically Proven Safe and Effective TENS Pain Relief Treatment
- Effective Drug-Free Pain Relief Treatment
- Easy to Use Device with 6 Pre-Programmed Body Area Specific Treatments
- 25 Adjustable Intensity Levels for Personalized Treatment
- Compact Device with 4 Reusable Gel Pads for Easy Portability
- Gel Pads Contour to Almost Any Body Area
- Auto-Shutoff after 30 Minutes for Safety
- FDA Approved
- Manufacturer: Carex
- Product Number: ACRL-3001.
- Wave form: Bi-phase square pulse wave.
- Number of Electrodes: 2 to 4.
- Connectivity: Wired.
- Frequency Range: 2~150Hz.
- Pulse Width: 30/350 μS.
- Output Intensity Level: 0~25 levels.
- Treatment time: 30 minutes.
- Batteries: 3x AAA.
- HCPCS Code: A9720.
- Manufacturer: Carex.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited 1 Year.
Manuals and Documents
- ACRL-3001 Electrode Stimulation User Manual contains details about the product, specifications, warranty and troubleshooting.
- Electrode Application Guide for the placing the electrodes on the body.
AccuRelief TENS Pain Relief Systems Video (2:38 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Available without a Prescription ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Number of Electrodes, Type Connection 2, Wired 2, Wireless 2 or 4, Wired 2, Wireless 2, Wired Number of Intensity Levels 15 20 25 60 15 Treatment Length (minutes) 20 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 20 Frequency Range (Hz) 2~125 5~125 2~150 2~150 2~150 Pulse Width (μs) 100~200 130~250 30~350 50~370 50~300 Treatment Modes TENS TENS TENS TENS, EMS, Massage TENS Reviews View Product View Product View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A