Customers Also Bought
CanDo Foam Rollers, made by Fabrication Enterprises, are high-quality foam rollers for physical therapy, aquatics or massage therapy. Enhance your workout, stretching and massage options with this rigid foam roller.
Cando PE Foam Rollers are made of a dense, closed cell foam that gives it extra firmness that is strong enough to be used by any age group. Using your own body weight on the foam roller is a great way to target specific soft tissue groups.
Black Molded Composite Foam Rollers are more firm than standard polyethylene rollers. This composite build increases durability and tensile strength.
Half and full round foam CanDo rollers are ideal for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Used as a balance, flexibility and strength training device, the CanDo Foam Rollers provide a more firm feel over the typical mushy roller foam cushions. CanDo High Density Foam Roller can be used with other equipment, such as bands, tubing, weights and exercise balls.
Product Features and Benefits
- EVA Foam Rollers Made of Dense "Close Cell" Foam
- Molded Composite Rollers more Firm than Polyethylene Rollers
- Strong Enough to be Used by Large Adults and Active Children
- Available in Half Round and Full Round
- Excellent for Soft Tissue Massage
- Enhance Your Stretching, Balance and Workouts
- Diameter: 6 Inches
- Length: 12 Inches, 18 Inches and 36 Inches
- Color: Blue (EVA), Black (Composite)
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises
- HCPCS code: A9300
- Product Numbers: 30-2210, 30-2211, 30-2280, 30-2280-12, 30-2282, 30-2281, 30-2281-36, 30-2290, 30-2292, 30-2291
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow much do the 6" x 36" half round foam rollers weigh? I'm looking for something that won't move too easily.Question by: Debra on Oct 13, 2016 5:22:00 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!
Based on your history