Customers Also Bought
C3 Penile Clamp is manufactured by Personal Medical Corp for the treatment of Male Incontinence. The C3 Penis Clamp is an external urethral clamp or Incontinence Clamp that is inexpensive and comfortable solution for men to maintain Urinary Control. Designed to manage mild to moderate male incontinence, the C3 Incontinence Penis Clamp is placed around the penis to restrict the flow of urine without restricting the flow of blood. The C3 Clamp is contoured with a cradle shape that clamps evenly around the penis. The soft foam construction of the C3 Penis Clamp is comfortable for the incontinence patient and provides pressure only where it is needed—upon the urethra. Since the C3 Penis Clamp is disposable and priced accordingly, male incontinence patients replace it regularly at intervals, maintaining better hygiene than with most other penile clamps.
C3 Incontinence Penis Clamp Features & Benefits
- The C3 Penile Clamp is effective for mild to moderate urinary incontinence.
- Compact design is easily concealed, the C3 Clamp provides a dignified incontinence management solution.
- Snug fitting stays in place without shifting.
- An incontinence compression device that does not impede blood flow.
- More economical than incontinence pads, incontinence briefs, bed underpads, ect.
- Low maintenance requirements.
C3 Incontinence Clamp Specifications
- Equipped with a urethral occlusion pad that is placed against the urethra.
- Elastic plastic strap is adjustable to the needs of the individual incontinence patient.
- Size Options: Regular, Large.
- Shipped in discreet packaging.
- Fitting Range: 2-1/2 to 5-1/2 Inch.
- HCPCS code: A4356
C3 Penile Clamp Sizing Instructions
- Using a flexible tape measurement device, measure a non-erect penis at room temperature.
- Wrap the tape measurer around the penis, one to two inches from the body.
- With the tape measurer snug around the penis, read the number in inches of the circumference of the penis.
- Select the appropriate C3 Incontinence Penis Clamp according to the measurement below:
- Regular Size: 2-1/2 to 4 Inches (6cm to 10cm).
- Large Size: 4 so 5-1/2 Inches (10cm to 14cm).
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan item sku:910300-015 be shipped to Cyprus/ Thank you.Question by: Sotiris Pilavakis on Apr 29, 2019 7:09:00 AMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!What is the cost? Does HMO pay for the C3 penile clump?Question by: Felix Medrano on Apr 6, 2017 8:47:00 PMThe cost is what is currently stated for each item on this page. In an effort to keep our costs low we are unable to bill insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 10, 2017 8:38:00 AM
Based on your history
Large Size: 4 so 5-1/2 Inches (10cm to 14cm).
So at 4 in, I re-looked at reviews. I figure i go with the smaller size for a better fit huge mistake now I have a 3 pack that I cant use or return and have to re-order the large. But reading all the other reviews again first and might just move to a more expensive one with better reviews. My point is I will have wasted now $ 40+ dollars and still not sure if they will work for me