Squeezer™ is a revolutionary patented incontinence control product that is comfortable to wear. No other compression device functions like the Squeezer™! It stops urine flow while maintaining blood circulation. The design is based entirely upon the anatomy of the penis and the need to maintain critical blood flow within it.
It works because of the double bumps! Under the centerline of the top surface of the penis are four delicate veins, arteries and two nerves we call the "central vascular group." The foam lined "double bumps" on the top arm of the Squeezer™ straddle the central vascular group and press down and inward onto the penis. The foam covered ridge on the lower arm of the Squeezer™ presses upward against the penis and easily closes the urethra, stopping urine flow. Because the central vascular group has not been compressed, it continues to supply nourishing blood to the penis. The result is remarkable comfort and leakage control.
No other incontinence clamp provides you with a totally customized fit. Two adjustment mechanisms give you an exact and reproducible spacing (pressure) every time. The 3-position arm adjustment accommodates a wide range of penis diameters. The fine adjustment nob allows you to make tiny increments of pressure change. Just one turn of the knob makes all the difference between comfort and discomfort. After the Squeezer™ is removed for urination, it can be reapplied with the same exact settings that were "just right." No more searching for the right pressure to prevent embarrassing leakage!
Squeezer™ Features & Benefits
- The Squeezer™ allows you to reclaim your active lifestyle.
- Because the "double bumps" prevent the central vascular group in the penis from being compressed, it continues to supply blood to the penis ensuring comfort while controlling urine flow.
- Easily removed and reapplied.
- Two simple adjustment mechanisms allow you to customize the fit specifically to you without the need to readjust each time -- no pins, links or wondering if the right pressure is in place.
- Lightweight and made of plastic and foam. Will not be detected by airport metal detectors.
- Cost effective, saving you money over adult incontinence briefs.
Who is a good candidate for the Squeezer™?
- Men who had prostate cancer treatments that often cause temporary urinary incontinence.
- Older men who are having some loss of urinary control due to degenerative changes associated with aging.
- Men in hospitals/nursing homes who are wetting their beds at night.
- Men tired of wearing diapers.
- Men who have tried the penile clamps of the past and found them to be torture. The Squeezer™, with the double bumps, is different!
No prescription is required for the Squeezer™.
- Width: 5/8 Inch
- Length: 3-1/8 Inch
- Height: 1-1/4 Inch
- Application: Male Incontinence Care. For Men Only
- Materials: Plastic and foam
- Color: Neutral beige
- Brand: Life Control, LLC
- Manufacturer: Life Control, LLC
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Life Control Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs it covered by Medicare ?Question by: Jack on Apr 20, 2016 3:59:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 9, 2017 11:32:00 AMWhere cani find Squeezer™ Incontinence Control Penile Clamp in europe and middle east ? and who are the supplier that we can buy from as retail ?Question by: B A on Aug 8, 2016 1:31:34 PMWe're an online retailer and do not have any stores available in Europe or the Middle East. We can ship anywhere that's requested; however.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 25, 2016 2:53:00 PMWill this device help prevent an accident such as being in a car too long and not making it to a rest stop? thanksQuestion by: philip on Apr 19, 2017 2:34:00 PMThis item is able to stop accidental discharges of urine, but cannot completely stop urine flow if you need to use the restroom.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 2, 2017 9:56:00 AMHi, two questions: can it be used in nights and how long approximately is the life of the product? Thanks in advance!Question by: Zlatina Bojinova on May 22, 2017 3:29:00 AMThis item can be used through the night. Life expectancy is dependent upon the amount of usage; however, typically lasts about 6-12 months.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 22, 2017 9:04:00 AMThis is a well designed and effective product. Why is it so grossly overpriced?Question by: Mike Granger on Nov 7, 2015 3:06:01 PMWe try to keep our prices as low as we possibly can in order to save the customer as much money as possible. We are able to price match with other sites, so if the customer is able to provide the website with the lower price point we will match it for you.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 16, 2016 3:32:00 PM
- It works
- Longevity, price
- Comfortable easy to sue and adjust
- Price, not sure of longevity of product as this is my first squeezer