Encore Deluxe Vacuum Therapy System - Battery or Manual ED Pump
- Two power source options
- No Rx requirement
- Portable for travel
- Includes seven assorted tension ring sizes
- Non-invasive treatment
- Safe and effective
- No harmful side effects
- Discreet packaging and shipping
- Fast Delivery
Encore Deluxe Vacuum Therapy System, manufactured by Encore, is one of our top-selling pumps, a great option for first time users. Erectile Dysfunction, commonly known as ED, can be emotionally and financially demanding, which is why Encore provides one of the most affordable VED pumps available on the market. You may choose this pump kit to assist with the treatment of impotence or dysfunction.
The Encore Vacuum Pump includes both battery and manually operated methods; users can try both pump types and see which works best for them. In addition, the Encore Deluxe System features an assortment of tension bands to let first-time users find the size that best suits their needs. The ED pump will facilitate the process and the tension band will help sustain the desired effect.
The cylinder that comes with the Encore Deluxe will fit most men; however, there is an optional oversized cylinder available for sale if the standard cylinder is not adequate for your needs.
User Manual outlines the warnings, troubleshooting tips, and how to use the manual and battery-powered models.
Not Eligible for Returns - Due to the nature of this product we are unable to accept returns. For more info view the return policy
Fast Shipping & Handling
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours!
2-Year Manufacturer Warranty. We will help you obtain the service covered under your manufacturer's warranty.
Deluxe ED Pump Kit Key Features and Benefits
Battery and Manual Operation
Manual control or battery operation options.
Body Shield for Increased Protection
Optimal skin protection for safe and comfortable use.
Comfortable Grip Handle
Simple and easy to hold.
Patented Ring Ejector
Design takes the strain out of loading the tension ring.
Included in the Kit
- Seven tension rings in assorted sizes to ensure the right fit
- Battery pump
- Body shield
- Cylinder and adapter
- DVD training video
- Instructional manual
- Manual pump
- Patented ring ejector
- Ring loader cone
- Stylish and discreet carrying case
- No prescription required
- One-Hand Operation With Battery Pump
- Two-Year Warranty Included
Deluxe ED Pump Kit Specifications
- Manufacturer: Encore
- Product Number: 44020-001
- Cylinder Width: 1.875 Inches
- Cylinder Length: 8 Inches
- Ring Sizes: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9
- Application: To Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Resources & Instruction
Ready When You Are!
Encore Deluxe Kit also comes with a ring loading cone, patented ring ejector, body shield, instructional DVD, detailed user manual with step-by-step instructions, and a discreet carrying case. It is ready for use as soon as you receive it.
Featuring everything you need to get started, the Encore Deluxe ED Vacuum Therapy System is a great and economical choice to fully enhance your sex life. You do not need a prescription to order this product.
Vitality Medical understands that a lot of individuals want to keep their sexual lives private, which is why we will take the utmost discretion when shipping this product. You will receive your shipment of the Encore Deluxe Kit in a plain box.
About ED Pumps
The American Urology Association's clinical panel on treating impotence has stated that vacuum therapy devices as a safe and effective, non-invasive treatment for ED. Injections, urethral inserts, oral medications, and implant surgery can have harmful side effects, require frequent doctor visits, and become quite expensive.
- Hatzimouratidis, Konstantinos, et al. "Guidelines on male sexual dysfunction: erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation." European urology 57.5 (2010): 804-814.
- Lewis, Ronald W., and R. Witherington. "External vacuum therapy for erectile dysfunction: use and results." World journal of urology 15.1 (1997): 78-82.
- Turner, L. A., et al. "Treating erectile dysfunction with external vacuum devices: impact upon sexual, psychological and marital functioning." The Journal of urology 144.1 (1990): 79-82.