Customers Also Bought
Wiesner Clamp is designed for the treatment of male incontinence. This male incontinence device is an external medical device used to control urine leaks. This compression clamp works by placing pressure on the urethra to prevent the unintended flow of urine. Constructed with an ABS plastic frame and two medical grade silicone rubber cushions, the Wiesner Incontinence Clamp is durable and comfortable. The penile clamp allows men to live an active lifestyle to enjoy golf, swimming, hiking and many other outdoor activities.
Wiesner Incontinence Clamp works by placing the penis between the two cushions. A hump designed in the under part of the plastic frame concentrates pressure on the urethra to control urine flow. The upper part of the frame is designed to allow blood circulation. The pressure is adjustable to meet individual needs of incontinence patients. The closing mechanism is adjustable to accommodate 4 different levels of pressure to achieve the proper amount of compression to prevent urine leakage without discomfort.
- Storage bag
Product Features & Benefits
- Developed for male incontinence.
- Designed to provide blood circulation.
- Ergonomic design.
- Designed for durability.
- Save money on adult incontinence briefs.
- Soft silicone cushions offer patient comfort.
- Allows an active lifestyle.
- Variable pressure adjustment.
- Offers user confidence.
- Provides comfort all day.
- Width: 1.5”
- Length: 3”
- Thickness: 0.5”
- Application: Male Incontinence.
- Construction: ABS Plastic & Silicone Rubber.
- Manufacturer: Wiesner Health.
- HCPCS Code: A4356.
The Incontinence clamp is made of a plastic frame and two medical grade silicone rubber cushions, that will not absorb liquid. Simply hand wash the product with mild soap and warm water, towel dry or air dry. It is ready to use immediately after cleaning.
Incontinence Clamp Additional Information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI live in Auckland New Zealand. Do you have a distribution outlet in NZQuestion by: I.R on Jul 12, 2016 1:37:00 AMWe do not have a distribution center in New Zealand. We can ship to New Zealand.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 29, 2016 4:46:00 PMWhat is the warranty on the Wiesner clamp?Question by: Don on Mar 28, 2016 4:36:54 PMThis item has a 60-day warranty via the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 12, 2016 1:50:00 PMSir,
Could I know if you can send it to me in Ivory Coast? I am resident here. Or let me know if you can send it using DHL and payment against delivery.
Thanks for your info
Vincenzo PropatoQuestion by: Vincenzo Propato on May 11, 2016 10:14:19 AMHello Vincenzo: We are able to ship to the Ivory Coast; however, the order must be placed on our website and completed through the "International Checkout" section of our cart screen. Additional charges will apply for shipping overseas.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 15, 2016 2:42:00 PMI live in Lebanon and after a surgery for prostate cancer the doctor ask for a clip. If i order will you ship it to me.
Question by: Zak kubler on Aug 13, 2017 12:32:00 AMYou can choose to have a product shipped outside the U.S. by using our international checkout feature, located at the cart screen. Select the country you wish to ship to and costs will be adjusted from there.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 3, 2017 10:06:00 AMBecause of surgery, and blood flow to the penis. Will the device work on small sizes?Question by: Louis on Jun 9, 2016 2:57:19 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. It's best to contact the manufacturer for a clearer answer.
You may also want to seek a medical professional for the best advice on what to use.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 20, 2016 3:59:00 PM
Based on your history
- Slimmer design, better comfort over time, easier to wash and dry
- Somewhat fragile, requires care in handling, requires two hands to open
- good price, adjustable size, wear all day, normally keep you dry, easy to install and remove, washable, smart design, last a long time, Does not absorb fluid, relative small
- Still need pads, How you install the unit affects its effectiveness
- Waterproof, adjustable, long lasting, keeps you dry
- The blue rubber pad get flat, These are so inexpensive I've just bought extras, I did the plastic part on one break, my have been my fault I guess
- could be stronger material
- Comfortable, Design, Durable, Affordable