Wiesner Enuresis Clamp design is for the treatment of male incontinence. This male incontinence device is an external medical device used to control urine leaks. It is a compression clamp that works by placing pressure on the urethra to prevent the unintended flow of urine. Constructed with an ABS plastic frame and two medical-grade silicone rubber cushions, this urinary device is durable and comfortable. This penile clamp allows men to live an active lifestyle to enjoy golf, swimming, hiking, and many other outdoor activities.
Wiesner Clamp works by placing the penis between the two cushions. A hump designed in the under part of the plastic frame concentrates pressure on the urethra to control urine flow. The upper part of the frame is designed to allow blood circulation. The pressure is adjustable to meet the individual needs of incontinence patients. The closing mechanism is adjustable to accommodate 4 different levels of pressure to achieve the proper amount of compression to prevent urine leakage without discomfort.
This penis clamp allows you to stop accidental urine flow to let you maintain an active lifestyle. You can wear it at work, home, office, or playing golf. It can be worn during almost any activity. Instead of wearing wet, uncomfortable diapers that need to be changed several times daily, this male urinary clamp is much more cost-effective. Its ergonomic design is comfortable and discrete. The durable frame allows extended use. Its ratching locking system is easy to use and helps you apply just enough pressure to block the urethra while maintaining your blood supply. The cushions are soft and comfortable. Its design allows you to forget that it is there until it is time to urinate.
How the Wiesner Incontinence Device Works
The outer edge of the clamp has a plastic frame that is resistant to moisture. The frame is durable to provide sustained service. Silicone foam pads in the center are also durable for long-lasting service. The soft foam pad on top allows for blood circulation and comfort. The foam pad on the bottom has a raised portion that applies pressure to the urethra to prevent accidental leaks while the clamp is in the closed position. When the clamp is open, you may urinate. This design puts you in control, allowing you to relieve yourself when a urinal or toilet is available.
- Clamp Frame with Ratchet Lock
- 2 Soft Foam Cushions
- 3 Different Sized Sub-Frames
- Storage bag
Product Features & Benefits
- Developed for Male Incontinence.
- Designed to Provide Blood Circulation.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Designed for Durability.
- Save Money on Adult Incontinence Briefs.
- Soft Silicone Cushions Offer Patient Comfort.
- Variable Pressure Adjustment.
- Offers User Confidence.
- Provides Comfort All Day.
- Supports Active Lifestyle
- Adjustable for Comfort with Four Settings
- May Be Worn During Any Activity
- Provides Confidence Against Leaks
- Width: 1.5 Inch
- Length: 3 Inch
- Thickness: 0.5 Inch
- Weight: 0.65 Ounce
- Application: Male Incontinence.
- Construction: ABS Plastic & Silicone Foam.
- Manufacturer: Wiesner Health.
- HCPCS Code: A4356.
Wiesner Urinary Clamp Advantages
- Anatomically Designed
- Smaller Size Than Competitor Urinary Clamps
- Less Risk of UTI than for Catheters
- Less Expensive Than Adult Diapers
- Less Risk of Skin Rash and the Need for Skin Creams and Ointments
- Lower Chance of Penile Edema
- No Cumbersome Leg Bags
- Reduces Occurance of Urine Dribbling
- Easy to Use
- Easy to Sanitize
- Supports Active Lifestyle
- Multi-Size Compatibility
- Supports Daily Wear
How to Apply
Open the incontinence device by releasing the notched locking device; then lift up on the upper frame.
Place your penis between the foam pads, ensuring that the bottom of the penis positions on the lower part of the frame that has the protrusion that applies pressure to the urethra. The clamp should rest about halfway down the shaft of your penis.
Latch the clamp to the pressure level that is comfortabe to you.
Product Use Guidiance
- Losen the clamp every 1 to 2 hours to urinate to prevent urinary tract infections (UTI).
- Each time you losen the clamp, relocate to a slightly different area on the shaft.
- Do not over tighten the clamp to interfere with blood circulation. Light pressure against the urethra is sufficient.
- It is important that you maintain sensation in your penis to feel if the device is painful or is causing irritation.
- Periodically inspect the device for signs of deterioration or damage to prevent any embarrassing accidents.
- Keep the device centered for maximum comfort and effectiveness
Wiesner Male Incontinence Urinary Clamp is made of a plastic frame and two medical-grade silicone rubber cushions. These cushions will not absorb liquid and become soggy. Simply hand wash the product with mild soap and warm water. Then towel dry or air dry. It is ready to use immediately after cleaning.
Wiesner Incontinence Clamp Reviews Video (0:48 minutes)