Customers Also Bought
The 870 Nearly Me Basic Tapered Oval breast form has a contoured back that can fit over existing breast tissue or fit against a flat chest wall. This tapered breast form has a wing that can be turned in any direction to fill in for natural breast tissue. The 870 breast form is made out of standard weight silicone, which has been proven to be the most effective material for mimicking the weight and texture of natural breast tissue. It is covered in a thin, durable polyurethane film that protects the breast form and adds to the real look and feel of the prosthetic.
This semi-full breast form has a subtle nipple at the apex and is meant to be worn inside of a bra. You might also be interested in the Nearly Me Silicone Strips and Disks that can be placed on the inside of the breast form to secure its placement while in use.
Basic Tapered Oval Features and Benefits
- Contoured back can fit over existing breast tissue
- Covered in a thin resilient polyurethane film
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy
- Tapered wing can be turned in any direction to fill in necessary areas
- Standard weight silicone mimics the weight and texture of natural breast tissue
- Shallower profile than the oval
- 2-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Sizes: 1-12 (sizes correspond to bra sizes, see chart below)
- Shape: Modified Oval
- Front: Semi-full profile with nipple
- Back: Flat and slightly contoured
- Profile: Tapered with modified wing
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Standard-weight silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information