Customers Also Bought
The Nearly Me Silicone Security Strips and Disks are used to secure breast forms, partials and shells in place when they are being worn directly against the skin. The molded shape allows for breathability and extra comfort. The silicone security strips and disks are washable, reusable, and adhesive. They will not leave any residue and can be worn one at a time or in multiples. They are safe and gentle against the skin and will provide all-day security and comfort. The silicone strips come with 3 strips per bag. The large disks come with 2 disks in a bag and the smaller disks come with 4 disks in a bag.
Security Strips and Discs Features and Benefits
- Helps secure breast forms in place
- Molded shape enables breathability and improved comfort
- Does not leave a residue
- Can be worn one at a time or in multiples
- Safe and gentle for the skin
- Made in U.S.A.
- 3 strips per bag: 1 Inch by 4 inches
- Large disks: 2 Inch diameter, 2 per bag
- Small disks: 1-1/2 inch diameter, 4 per bag
- Material: 96 percent silicone, 3 percent Nylon spandex
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
To hold my light-weight breast forms on my chest I use 3 strips and 1 large disc per form. That works really well but I'm gonna order 1 package of 4 small discs and add them to my all ready well stuck forms.
But keep in mind, you'll still need to wear a bras to keep your forms on your chest no matter how many security strips and/or discs you use.