Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm HP 9548HP is a transparent dressing with an adhesive border that has a high level of holding power. The high adhesion keeps the dressing in place on the wound site. Moist skin conditions do not hamper the adhesion of this dressing. This transparent film dressing is durable with a wear time of up to 7 days. Extended wear time offers less frequent dressing changes and less trauma to the patient. Manufactured by 3M, Tegaderm 9548HP is a thin bandage that is more comfortable than standard dressings. This wound dressing has a viral barrier against HIV-1 and HBV. This dressing is breathable and waterproof, offering a sterile barrier to external contaminants. 3M also manufactures other Tegaderm HP Dressings in different sizes starting with smallest 9545HP 2-1/8 x 2-1/2 Inch to the largest 9548HP 5-1/2 x 6-1/2 Inch dressing.
Other Tegaderm dressings available from Vitality Medical with advanced wound healing characteristics include the Hydrocolloid Dressings, CHG IV, Silver Alginate, and the Plus Pad Transparent Dressing by 3M.
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment.
- Clean, closed surgical incisions.
- Protective eyelid coverings.
- Skin graft donor sites.
- Skin tears and minor excisions.
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers.
- Superficial partial thickness burns.
- Post tattoo application and removal.
- Covers and protects I.V. catheter sites.
Features and Benefits
- Breathable dressing.
- Designed with an adhesive that's specially formulated to provide greater Holding Power under moist skin conditions.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV).
- Offers a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Sterile dressing that is individually wrapped.
- Transparency provides for wound observation.
- Thin construction offers more comfort.
- Waterproof dressing keeps external contaminants out.
- Product numbers: 9548HP.
- Sizes: 5-1/2 x 6-1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label.
- Material: Adhesive Film.
- Shape: Oval.
- Frame Style Delivery.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- With label.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6258.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!