Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm HP Transparent Dressing is a sterile, waterproof adhesive bandage that is designed to be simultaneously thin and transparent. Equipped with an adhesive that is specifically formulated to provide a high level of holding power under moist skin conditions, this film dressing is both sturdy and reliable for use over long periods of time.
Tegaderm HP Dressing is an adhesive bandage that provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier against outside contaminants. This Tegaderm film dressing has undergone laboratory testing and contains a viral barrier against both HIV-1 and HBV. Each one of these dressings remains completely intact during use and prevents against exudate leakage.
Features and Benefits
- Sterile, waterproof, thin, transparent film dressing.
- Designed with an adhesive that's specially formulated to provide greater Holding Power under moist skin conditions.
- Provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV) while the dressings remain intact without leakage.
- Product numbers: 9534HP, 9536HP, 9543HP, 9545HP, 9546HP, 9548HP.
- Sizes: 2 3/8 x 2 3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label (9534HP), 4 x 4 3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label (9536HP), Sacral - 4 1/2 x 4 3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style (9543HP), Oval, 2-1/8 x 2-1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style (9545HP), Oval - 4 x 4 1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label (9546HP), Oval - 5 1/2 Inch, x 6 1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style with label (9548HP).
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Adhesive Film.
- Frame Style Delivery.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- With label.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information