Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm HP 9534HP is a transparent dressing manufactured by 3M for wound management. This dressing is designed to provide high adhesion to keep the dressing in place on the wound site. Wear time for this advanced dressing is 7 days. Its transparency provides for wound observation for both caregivers and patients. The 9534HP dressing offers a sterile barrier to external contaminants. The dressing is waterproof but allows moisture to evaporate to maintain a moist wound environment to promote healing.
Tegaderm HP Dressing is an adhesive bandage that provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier against outside contaminants. This Tegaderm film dressing has undergone laboratory testing and contains a viral barrier against both HIV-1 and HBV. Each one of these dressings remains completely intact during use and prevents exudate leakage. Other Tegaderm HP Dressings are available.
Features and Benefits
- Sterile dressing that is individually wrapped.
- Waterproof dressing keeps external contaminants out.
- Thin construction is more comfortable
- Transparent film provides wound observation.
- Designed with an adhesive that's specially formulated to provide greater Holding Power under moist skin conditions.
- Provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV) while the dressings remain intact without leakage.
- Product numbers: 9534HP.
- Sizes: 2 3/8 x 2 3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Adhesive Film.
- Frame Style Delivery.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- With label.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this product designed to be good on sensitive skin.Question by: Kristin on Oct 27, 2016 5:48:24 PMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. It's best to contact the manufacturer or speak with a medical professional for a best advice.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 3, 2017 4:30:00 PM
- Shipping & Returns