Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm HP 9546HP is an oval adhesive dressing with a high level of holding power. Its high adhesion keeps the dressing in place upon the wound site. Even under moist skin conditions this dressing stays in place. The 9546HP dressing is transparent, offering wound site observation. This film dressing is durable with a wear time of up to 7 days. Longer wear time means less frequent dressing changes and less trauma to the patient. Manufactured by 3M, this Tegaderm HP dressing is a thin bandage that is more comfortable than standard dressings. Tegaderm HP 9546HP has a viral barrier against HIV-1 and HBV. The dressing is waterproof, offering a sterile barrier to external contaminants. The bandage is breathable, allowing moisture to escape to maintain a healthy moist wound environment. 3M also manufactures other Tegaderm HP Dressings in many different sizes starting with smallest 9545HP 2-1/8 x 2-1/2 Inch to the largest 9548HP 5-1/2 x 6-1/2 Inch dressing.
Tegaderm dressings available from Vitality Medical with advanced wound healing characteristics include the Hydrocolloid Dressings, CHG IV, Silver Alginate, and the Plus Pad Transparent Dressing by 3M.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites.
- Clean, closed surgical incisions.
- Skin graft donor sites.
- Skin tears and minor excisions.
- Superficial partial thickness burns.
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers.
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment.
- Protective eyelid coverings.
- Post tattoo application and removal.
Features and Benefits
- Thin construction offers more comfort.
- Breathable dressing.
- Waterproof dressing keeps external contaminants out.
- Transparency provides for wound observation.
- Designed with an adhesive that's specially formulated to provide greater Holding Power under moist skin conditions.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV).
- Sterile dressing that is individually wrapped.
- Offers a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Product numbers: 9546HP.
- Sizes: 4 x 4-1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label.
- Material: Adhesive Film.
- Shape: Oval.
- Frame Style Delivery.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- With label.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6258.
Oval with Tabs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!