The 395 Nearly Me Extra Lite Semi-Full Triangle breast form is worn inside of a bra and is designed to be extremely lightweight and comfortable. The breast form is made out of "whipped" silicone, which makes the prosthetic 35 percent lighter than standard silicone breast forms. It is ideal for women who are prone to back or neck pain and need to balance their form without adding weight to their chest. It is symmetrical and can fit on either side of the body. The outer film is soft with a matte finish that adds to the natural look and feel of the breast form. The shape and feel of the breast form is designed to mimic a more mature breast. This particular breast form is a triangular shape that is thicker in the center and tapers toward the edges.
The breast form comes in a convenient storage box. For increased adhesion and stability, you may also be interested in the Silicone Security Strips and Disks that can be worn with the breast form.
Tapered Triangle Features and Benefits
- Worn inside of a bra
- Made of extra lightweight, whipped silicone
- 35 percent lighter overall than standard silicone forms
- Contoured back to fit snugly over chest wall
- Soft matte finish on outer film provides ultra soft feel
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy
- Designed to mimic the shape of a more mature breast
- Comes in a convenient storage box
- Symmetrical, fits either side of the body
- Comes in natural skin colors
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes: 1-14 (sizes correspond to bra sizes, see chart below)
- Shape: Standard triangle
- Front: Semi-full profile with nipple
- Back: Flat edge slightly contoured to fit against chest
- Profile: Semi-full with lower nipple apex
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Whipped silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI am small in breast size am a 38 small B what size should I order.
Question by: Brenda on Sep 5, 2017 11:14:00 PMWe cannot make any specific recommendations regarding items on our site. It's best to refer to the manufacturer for specific information regarding sizing.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 30, 2017 8:47:00 AM