1-Piece Closed Pouches
Starting at: $72.06
Out of stock
Starting at: $91.71
Starting at: $91.71
Out of stock
Starting at: $79.73
A one piece closed ostomy pouch system is a popular option for many people. Unlike drainable pouches that can be emptied as needed, one piece ostomy bags are not equipped with clamps or integrated closures on the end. With a one piece closed pouch system, you will need to completely remove the pouch and throw it away when it is full. In addition, many closed pouches have an odor filter that helps prevent unwanted and unnecessary odors from accumulating within the pouch, which results in a more confident user experience.
A one piece closed ostomy pouch is a great solution for a lot of people. Read through the following to determine if a one-piece ostomy pouch is the ideal solution for you:
- A one-piece closed pouch may be an ideal choice for you if you experience infrequent discharge and/or waste that is primarily solid. One-piece closed ostomy pouches are a much more manageable solution for people who have solid fecal output.
- If you empty your pouch only once or twice a day, it may be more ideal for you to use a one-piece closed pouch.
- If you lead an active lifestyle and wish to quickly and simply change your ostomy bag as needed.
If you're searching for a one-piece ostomy bag that is easy to manage, change and use, consider trying a one piece closed ostomy pouch.
There are several different types of different closed ostomy pouches. Read through some of the different types of closed one piece pouches to find the right style for you:
- A pouch with an integrated filter helps to effectively control odor and gas build up within the pouch, and may be an ideal choice if you experience unwanted gas build up or embarrassing ostomy odors.
- An opaque pouch effectively conceals the contents of the pouch from view, and may be ideal if you prefer to not see the contents of the pouch. These pouches can be ideal for intimate moments, swimming or other times when the ostomy pouch might be exposed.
- A transparent pouch allows for the contents of the pouch to be seen, making it an ideal pouch if you need to check the contents and consistency of your output, or are in a hospital setting where a hospital caretaker regularly checks the content and consistency of your output.
- A mini pouch is not quite as large as a regular closed ostomy bag, making it an ideal choice for you if you have minimal output or are only going to use the bag for a short period of time. These bags are also ideal for intimate moments or for swimming.
- A maxi pouch is a size larger than regular-sized closed ostomy pouches, making it an ideal pouch for you if you experience a high volume of stoma output. A maxi pouch is also a comfortable solution for bariatric patients.
We carry many different types of 1-piece closed ostomy pouch products from several different manufacturers, such as:
- Hollister Medical: Hollister Medical offers an expansive range of ostomy pouching systems as well as a complete range of ostomy accessories. Hollister Medical products are committed to providing ostomy patients with a high level of care.
- Coloplast: Coloplast is well-known in the ostomy community for providing quality products including pouches, skin barriers and wafers. Coloplast also offers quality ostomy and ileostomy pouches (including both one-piece and two-piece systems). Coloplast is a great resource if you're searching for a full range of ostomy product selection.
- ConvaTec: ConvaTec offers a wide assortment of ostomy pouches and accessories that are affordable and manufactured with quality. ConvaTec offers a wide range of ostomy products, including ostomy pouches, cut-to-fit wafers, protective powders, deodorizers, and much more.
How to Remove a Stoma Bag
Place one hand on your skin above the bag and then with your other hand, grip the top of the bag and flange. Then gently start pulling downwards away from your body to remove the bag, always remembering to support your skin whilst doing this. Clean the surrounding skin with warm water in preparation for a new bag.