Hollister Pouchkins Newborn Pouch is a newborn ostomy pouch that's specifically designed for newborn infants. A closed pouch can be cut at the bottom and used as a drainable pouch. According to Hollister, this appliance should be singularly used with SoftFlex skin barrier. This ostomy pouch is both flexible and gentle to baby's sensitive skin.
Hollister Pouchkins Newborn Pouch is comfortable and made of odor-barrier film to significantly reduce unwanted ostomy odors. Packaged with foam-covered closures, this is a comfortable and hassle-free pouch for your newborn infant.
Hollister Pouchkins Newborn Pouch Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed to comfortably fit the body contours of newborn infants.
- Can be cut at the bottom and used as a drainable pouch.
- Made with an odor-barrier film and packaged with foam-covered closures to create the ultimate comforting and non-irritating environment for your infant.
- Bathing/swimming allowable.
- Recommended for home and post operative use.
- Transparent for pouch for easy visibility of contents.
Hollister Pouchkins Newborn Pouch Specifications
- Product Number: 3778.
- Color: Transparent.
- Volume: 100 mL.
- Barrier: Cut-to-fit.
- Unit of Measure: 15 per box.
- Application: To collect contents from an ostomy on an infant.
- Manufacturer: Hollister.
- HCPCS Code: A5062 and A4362.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!