Customers Also Bought
Securi-T USA Closed-End One-Piece Pouch Systems are available in transparent or opaque color. This one-piece systems have a built-in barrier or wafer that is cut-to-fit to customize to the stoma. Because a one-piece requires the entire ostomy appliance to be removed at the time of changing, it is ideal for individuals with lighter stoma output to not cause irritation to the stoma.
Securi-T Standard Closed End 8-Inch Pouch Cut-to-Fit are available in a box of 30. The pouch is filtered and comes with a filter cover. This minimizes odors and gas build-up to allow the pouch to lie flatter. If you are interested in a drainable version, the pouch drains from the bottom and closes with a curved tail closure.
Features and Benefits
- Barrier is Cut-to-Fit
- Filtered Pouch to Reduce Gas Build-Up
- Ideal for Lighter Stoma Output
- Filter Cover to Minimize Odor
How to Use
- Remove any current pouches.
- Clean the skin around the stoma using water.
- Using the provided template, cut a hole in the pouch to make an opening that leaves no skin exposed but also fits over the stoma. Can test the size of the hole beforehand by tracing a circle on the template with a marker.
- Place the new pouch’s opening over the stoma after removing any covering. Make sure skin is completely dry before placing the pouch over the stoma. Press the flange onto the skin. Since these pouches are closed, closing the bottom of the pouch is not necessary.
- Change the system as often as necessary.
- Brand: Securi-T USA
- Manufacturer: Hollister, formerly Genairex
- Product Number: 7608001, 7608002
- Quantity: Box of 30
- Color Options: Transparent, Opaque
- Stoma Size: Fits 1/2 to 2(1/2) inch
- Pouch Length: 8 Inches
- Barrier Type: Cut to Fit
- Application: Ostomy Pouch
- Drain Type: Closed End
- HCPCS Code: A4416
- Filter: Yes
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents