Securi-T Closed End One-Piece Pouch Systems Cut-to-Fit w/ Filter
- Cut-to-fit barrier
- Filtered pouch prevents gas buildup
- Intended for lighter stoma output
- Filter cover helps reduce odors
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
|7608001||Opaque Pouch||Box of 30||
List Price: $66.96 Price:
$60.26($2.01 ea) You Save: $6.70 (10%)
|7608002||Transparent Pouch||Box of 30||
List Price: $68.91 Price:
$62.02($2.07 ea) You Save: $6.89 (10%)
Securi-T USA Closed-End One-Piece Pouch Systems are available in transparent or opaque versions. These one-piece systems have a built-in barrier or wafer that is cut to fit to customize to the stoma. Because a one-piece requires the entire ostomy appliance to be removed at the time of changing, it is ideal for individuals with lighter stoma output to avoid causing irritation to the stoma with frequent changes.
Securi-T Standard Closed End 8-Inch Pouch Cut-to-Fit are available in boxes of 30. The pouch is filtered and comes with a filter cover, which minimizes odor and gas buildup to allow the pouch to lie flatter. If you are interested in a drainable version, the Securi-T One-Piece Drainable Pouch drains from the bottom and closes with a curved tail closure.
Features and Benefits
- Cut-to-Fit Barrier
- Filtered Pouch to Reduce Gas Buildup
- Ideal for Lighter Stoma Output
- Filter Cover to Minimize Odor
How to Use
- Remove any current pouch.
- Clean the skin around the stoma using water.
- Using the provided template, cut a hole in the pouch to make an opening that leaves no skin exposed but also fits over the stoma. Test the size of the hole beforehand if desired by tracing a circle on the template with a marker.
- Place the new pouch's opening over the stoma after removing any covering. Make sure skin is completely dry before placing the pouch over the stoma. Press the flange onto the skin. Since these pouches are closed, closing the bottom of the pouch is not necessary.
- Change the system as often as necessary.
- Brand: Securi-T USA
- Manufacturer: Hollister, formerly Genairex
- Product Numbers: 7608001, 7608002
- Quantity: Box of 30
- Color Options: Transparent, Opaque
- Stoma Size: Fits 1/2 to 2 1/2 Inches
- Pouch Length: 8 Inches
- Barrier Type: Cut to Fit
- Drain Type: Closed End
- Filter: Yes
- Application: Ostomy Pouch
- HCPCS Code: A4416