Select the right EverFlow Home Oxygen Concentrator System for you.
The EverFlo home oxygen concentrator is a lightweight concentrator, weighing only 31 pounds. This concentrator is designed for home use. See the Oxygen Concentrator Comparison Chart and Reviews. The EverFlow Q Concentrator is available in two options to choose from:
- 5 Liter Concentrator with Oxygen Percentage Indicator and 3 year warranty.
- 5 Liter Concentrator and 3 year warranty.
EverFlo 5 Liter Home Oxygen Concentrator
Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a long-life Stationary Oxygen Concentrator. Designed for patients looking for something more from their Home Oxygen Concentrator, this oxygen machine is used for Respiratory Therapy for patients requiring 5 liters or less of oxygen flow. Unlike most home oxygen concentrators, the EverFlo is lightweight at only 31 pounds. The Respironics Oxygen Concentrator is quiet, emitting less than 45 dBA. This oxygen concentrator features a much more compact, ergonomic design that takes up much less space and produces less heat and uses less power without losing performance. EverFlo Oxygen is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator (OPI).
The patient-friendly design of the Respironics EverFlo Concentrator makes life simpler and easier for oxygen patients. The Respironics small, quiet design uses less electricity, saving oxygen therapy patients money. EverFlo features a compact, non-medical design that fits the patient's surroundings. Heavy and bulky oxygen tanks are not necessary so you can avoid coordinating and scheduling oxygen resupply.
Respironics EverFlo is very low maintenance. The internal maintenance-free dual filtration system means that only filter changes are required by homecare providers every two years! The EverFlo features a recessed flow meter and a metal cannula connector to prevent any accidental breakage. The optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator accurately and precisely measures the concentration of oxygen being dispensed. This indicator can be vitally important to strict oxygen therapy dosage requirements. Respironics has also reengineered the humidifier bottle connection, making the EverFlo much simpler to use for all patients.
Click on the following link to view a large diagram of the Respironics EverFlo Features. Respironics also manufactures the EverFlo Q which is a quieter version of the Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator. A comparison chart of the leading Home Oxygen Concentrators can be viewed at Comparing the Top 5 Home Oxygen Concentrators.
EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Components
- EverFlo Concentrator
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator (optional)
- User's Manual.
Everflo Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Lightweight at only 31 pounds makes it easy to move from room to room.
- Recessed oxygen flow meter protected from accidental damage.
- Metal cannula provides greater durability.
- Low maintenance oxygen.
- Built-in humidifier bottle connection for those who require humidification. Humidifier bottle sold separately.
- Simple and easy use.
- Quite motor emits low noise.
- Low energy use
EverFlo Concentrator Specifications:
- Width: 15"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% RH
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
Phillips Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrators Additional Information
- Everflo Brochure offers features and benefits of this Respironics Concentrator.
- Everflo User Manual provides operating instructions, cleaning, maintenance and specifications.
- Everflo Trouble Shooting Guide matches problems with what to do to correct the problem.
- Everflo Alerts and Alarms Guide matches the type of alarm with the action your should take to correct the fault.
- Phillips Respironics webpage for the EverFlo 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator System.
- Everflo Warranty provides information on Phillips Respironics limited warranty for the Everflo Concentrator.
Please allow an additional 2 to 3 days for shipping on all Respironics products.
Vitality Medical also carries the top selling portable oxygen concentrators for oxygen therapy patients who wish to live a more active lifestyle. Many oxygen patients who require low dosage, also use their portable oxygen machines as their home oxygen system. When these oxygen patients travel, they bring their portable oxygen supply along with them. Some of these portable concentrators weigh less than 10 pounds and have small profiles. Vitality Medical also has oxygen masks, oximeters and oxygen therapy accessories you can purchase online for home or office delivery.
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
Manufacturer’s Note: Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Additional Note: MSRP for Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator with Full Local Support is $2,252, with Limited Support $2,052, or with Vitality Medical's Special Online Support $1,852.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Sub Brand No Ships Free Yes Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Turn on alarm annoying
My husband goes to bed before me and every time I turn on my respirator, the beeeeep is so long and annoying it wakes him up. It is too large for taking on trips and is so noisy I have to put a pillow over it to muffle the sound being careful not to block the intake. I want a quieter, smaller unit without the beeep!
- EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Review
This unit is very quiet. I run it at night and it does not bother my husband or me at all. It is very easy to use and can easily be moved from one room to another. You can watch Tv and you dont have to hear the oxygen concentrator in the back ground.
- Oxygen Concentrator Review
After being asthmatic for 2 years, I decided that I need to really take my therapy seriously. I frequently have to make sure that I lug around an oxygen concentrator when I travel, just for emergency. With this oxygen concentrator that problem was solved. I really love this product!
- Works Well
The EverFlo works well. No complaints.
Small footprint, could be quieter but the new Q model improves that. virtually maintenance free. Occasional problem with stopping and beeping with no apparent cause.
- Community Q&A