Select the right EverFlow Home Oxygen Concentrator System for you.
Are you looking for an Everflo Oxygen Concentrator for sale? Look no further, Vitality Medical has you covered. The Philips Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter is a lightweight concentrator, weighing only 31 pounds and is designed for home use. See the Oxygen Concentrator Comparison Chart and Reviews.
The EverFlow Concentrator is available in two options to choose from:
- 5 Liter Concentrator and 3 year warranty.
- Everflo OPI Concentrator comes with Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) and 3 year warranty.
Why Choose Vitality Medical?
- Rental Program -- A great way to "try before you buy," or to take on a vacation, we offer a the ability to rent a concentrator to get better aquainted with one.
- Generous Buy Back Program -- If you are not 100% satisfied with your concentrator purchase, let us know. We want to make it right. We will not only buy it back, but we'll be happy to help direct you to one that better suits your needs.
- Loaner Program -- If anything should happen to a concentrator that you purchased from us, we will get you set up with a loaner while you wait for yours to get repaired.
Respironics is one of the leading brands in oxygen concentration and there is no one more qualified than Vitality Medical to bring you a full selection of Invacare Oxygen Concentrator products. Founded by a registered nurse, Vitality Medical makes sure that our team members are all internally certified to help customers, ensuring that our expertise sets us above the rest.
Tested every six months, Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists answer 50 rigorous questions in 35 minutes and each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better. All this combined with our Lowest Price Guarantee are exactly why you should trust us to help you get the best concentrator that works for you and your budget.
If you are unsure about the concentrator that might be right for you, or you just need a loaner for a vacation, try our rental program. The majority of our concentrators can be rented to try out, or for a short recovery time, and plenty are FAA-approved to be rented for travel. Many individuals already have their own home concentrator, which is why we offer cost-effective rentals for both Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose portable concentrator machines.
We also want you to be 100% satisfied with your new concentrator. If for any reason it doesn't meet your satisfaction, let us make it right. We'll buy it back from you and help you get the perfect machine that fits your needs.
Of course, we also know that you can't go without oxygen. So in the event that something might happen to a concentrator that you purchased from us while it is under warranty, we will provide a free loaner concentrator as a replacement while your items are being repaired. After the repair is finished, just mail the loaner back to us.
EverFlo 5 Liter Home Oxygen Concentrator
Philips EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator Components:
- EverFlo Concentrator
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator (optional)
- User's Manual.
Respironics Everflo 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Lightweight at Only 31 Pounds Makes It Easy to Move From Room to Room.
- Recessed Oxygen Flow Meter Protected From Accidental Damage.
- Metal Cannula Provides Greater Durability.
- Low Maintenance.
- Built-In Humidifier Bottle Connection For Those Who Require Humidification (Humidifier Bottle Sold Separately.)
- Simple and Easy Use.
- Quite Motor Emits Low Noise.
- Low Energy Use.
EverFlo Concentrator Specifications:
- Width: 15"
- Height: 23"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound Level: 45 dBA typical
- Liter Flow: 0.5-5 liters per minute
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: (at 5 LPM) 93% (=/- 3%)
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Required Maintenance Compressor Intake Filter: Change every 2 years
- Compressor maintenance: 25,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 55 F to 90 F (12 C to 32 C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30 F to 160 F (-34 C to 71 C) up to 95% RH
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen: 82%, Very Low Oxygen: 70%
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500 ft (0 to 2,286 m)
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
Respironics EverFlo is a long-life Stationary Oxygen Concentrator. Designed for individuals looking for something more from their oxygen concentrator, this oxygen machine provides Respiratory Therapy for those who may require 5 liters or less of oxygen flow. Unlike most home oxygen concentrators, the EverFlo is lightweight at only 31 pounds. The EverFlo is quiet, emitting less than 45 dBA. This concentrator features a much more compact, ergonomic design that takes up much less space and produces less heat while using less power, all without the risk of losing performance. The EverFlo Oxygen Machine is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator (OPI).
The user-friendly design of the Respironics EverFlo Concentrator makes life simpler and easier for oxygen users. Respironics' small, quiet design uses less electricity, cutting costs compared with other competitors. The EverFlo features a compact, non-medical design that stylishly fits the user's surroundings. Heavy and bulky oxygen tanks are not necessary so you can avoid coordinating and scheduling oxygen resupply.
Respironics EverFlo is very low maintenance. The internal maintenance-free dual filtration system means that only filter changes are required by homecare providers every two years! The EverFlo features a recessed flow meter and a metal cannula connector to prevent any accidental breakage. The optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator accurately and precisely measures the concentration of oxygen being dispensed. This indicator can be vitally important to strict oxygen therapy dosage requirements. Respironics has also reengineered the humidifier bottle connection, making the EverFlo much simpler to use.
Click on the following link to view a large diagram of the Respironics EverFlo Features. Respironics also manufactures the EverFlo Q which is a quieter version of the Respironics EverFlo Concentrator. A comparison chart of the leading Home Oxygen Concentrators can be viewed at Comparing the Top 5 Home O2 Concentrators.
- Everflo Brochure offers features and benefits of this Respironics Concentrator.
- Everflo User Manual provides operating instructions, cleaning, maintenance and specifications.
- Everflo Trouble Shooting Guide matches problems with what to do to correct the problem.
- Everflo Alerts and Alarms Guide matches the type of alarm with the action your should take to correct the fault.
- Phillips Respironics webpage for the EverFlo 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator System.
- Everflo Warranty provides information on Phillips Respironics limited warranty for the Everflo Concentrator.
Please allow an additional 2 to 3 days for shipping on all Respironics products.
Vitality Medical also carries the top selling portable concentrators for oxygen therapy users who wish to live a more active lifestyle. Many oxygen users who require low dosage, also use their portable machines as their home oxygen system. When these users travel, they bring their portable oxygen supply along with them. Some of these portable concentrators weigh less than 10 pounds and have small profiles. Vitality Medical also has oxygen masks, oximeters and oxygen therapy accessories you can purchase online for home or office delivery.
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
Manufacturer’s Note: Philips Respironics recommends that new users purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist users with therapy success.
Additional Note: MSRP for Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator with Full Local Support is $2,252, with Limited Support $2,052, or with Vitality Medical's Special Online Support $1,852.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable and Home Stationary machines and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI get moisture build up at night in the feeder hose. It accumulates in the nose piece and makes a gurgling sound. Mostly when i sleep on my side and it wakes me up. I try to turn the volume way up to blow it out but never really get it all. How can i keep water out of the hose? Fyi i dont use the moisture bottle as it may add to the problem.
Thank you for your consideration.Question by: Brian Mervau on May 27, 2016 5:58:00 AMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Question by: pam fenton on Jun 12, 2015 9:25:07 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Question by: Harold Penepacker on Jun 1, 2016 5:45:22 AM
5 Item(s)popcornery 247 09 2014 04:19OK.Small footprint, could be quieter but the new Q model improves that. virtually maintenance free. Occasional problem with stopping and beeping with no apparent cause.Barb 283 10 2013 18:30Turn on alarm annoyingMy husband goes to bed before me and every time I turn on my respirator, the beeeeep is so long and annoying it wakes him up. It is too large for taking on trips and is so noisy I have to put a pillow over it to muffle the sound being careful not to block the intake. I want a quieter, smaller unit without the beeep!Jamie 243 08 2012 20:01Works WellThe EverFlo works well. No complaints.Elizabeth 102 04 2011 07:41Oxygen Concentrator ReviewAfter being asthmatic for 2 years, I decided that I need to really take my therapy seriously. I frequently have to make sure that I lug around an oxygen concentrator when I travel, just for emergency. With this oxygen concentrator that problem was solved. I really love this product!Uma 25 01 2011 21:01EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator ReviewThis unit is very quiet. I run it at night and it does not bother my husband or me at all. It is very easy to use and can easily be moved from one room to another. You can watch Tv and you dont have to hear the oxygen concentrator in the back ground.