Vortex® Non-Electrostatic Holding Chamber is a Valved Holding Chamber for nebulizers that eliminates static charge and allows Respiratory Therapy patients to receive more consistent medication dosages. This Vortex Spacer is affordable and delivers up to 56% more aerosol than plastic spacer counterparts. Manufactured by Pari, the Vortex Non-Electrostatic Valved Holding Chamber provides a universal MDI receptacle compatible with the new HFA propelled MDI’s. The Vortex Holding Chamber works for children and adults. The Vortex Holding Chamber is ideal for respiratory patients with low tidal volume. Cleaning is easy and can be completed in the dishwasher.
Pari Vortex Valved Holding Chamber Features & Benefits
- Great for patients with low tidal volume.
- Compatible with new HFA propelled MDI medications.
- Opens with minimal inspiratory effort.
- Child friendly.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Pari Vortex Non-Electrostatic Holding Chamber Specifications
- Pari Vortex Non-Electrostatic Holding Chamber Product Numbers: 051F5000, 051F5200.
- Size: For use by children and adults.
- Application: Holding Chamber
- Latex free.
- Single patient use.
- Manufacturer: Pari.
- Brand: Vortex.
- Prop 65: No.
- UNSPSC Code: 42271802.
- HCPCS Code: A4627.
Pari Vortex Holding Chamber Additional Information
- Vortex Spacer Brochure provides testimonials for this valved holding chamber for nebulizers.
- Vortex Holding Chamber provides features for this non electrostatic valved holding chamber.
- Vortex Non-Electrostatic Holding Chamber Instructions provided in English, French and Spanish.
- Zuberhuhler P, et al. In vitro testing of new non-electrostatic holding chamber with hydrofluoralkane salbutamol and beclomethasone inhalers. CHEST 2002; 122:185S.
- Wildhaber JH, et al. Effects of electrostatic charge, flow delay and multiple actuations on the in vitro delivery of salbutamol from different small volume spacers for infants. Thorax 1996; 51:985-988.
Pari Vortex Video (9:06 minutes)
Pari Vortex Holding Chamber Technology Video (2:43 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pari Respiratory Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
Seems to work fine.
- As Expected
Works well and easy to assemble. I really like that you can run it through the dishwasher. That is the main reason I bought this one. The last one we had, a different model/brand, was flimsy and hard to keep clean.
- Great product!
Great product! Pleased with the spacer. Very durable.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1.74
Starting at: $14.22
Starting at: $1.05
Starting at: $18.59
Starting at: $14.75
Starting at: $2.95