Customers Also Bought
InspiraChamber® Antistatic Valved Holding Chamber is used to administer aerosolized medication. It is engineered for efficacy. These Valved Holding Chambers are for use by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. InspiraChamber Valved Holding Chambers administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers (pMDIs).
InspiraChamber alerts indicate excessively rapid inhalation at a lower inspiratory flow rate than AeroChamber Plus® Flo-Vu®, OptiChamber® Advantage, and OptiChamber® Diamond. Manufactured by Salter Labs, the InspiraChamber Antistatic Valved Holding Chamber is designed for use in the home, hospitals or clinics. More information about this specialized asthma spacer can be viewed by clicking the following link: InspiraChamber Brochure. Directly below is a summary of the two mask options.
Features & Benefits
- Sensitive InspirAlert audible signal.
- Most sensitive audible alert signal.
- Designed to ensure optimal breathing rate. (~30 L/min flow rate is recommended by National Asthma Guidelines).
- Engineered for efficacy.
- Administers aerosolized medications.
- Sensitive visual indicator.
- Designed for use in the home, hospitals or clinics.
- Inhaler spacer.
- InspiraChamber Product Number: IC-VHC-0-50, IC-VHC-0-1.
- Storage and operating range: 5°C–40°C (41°F–104°F) at 15–95% relative humidity.
- Single-patient use.
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs.
The InspiraMask offers small dead space and a customized fit to minimize leakage. It is designed for use in the home, hospitals or clinics. The intended patient is three (3) years and older with a prescription for pMDI medications. The size of the SootherMask™ should be determined by the size of the patient’s face. More information about this holding chamber/spacer can be viewed by clicking the following link: InspiraChamber Brochure.
- Advanced, physiology-based contoured mask
- Constructed with soft, lightweight material.
- Offers the smallest dead space volume vs AeroChamber®, OptiChamber®, and Vortex®.
- Provides a gentle touch and a face-to-mask seal.
- Offers a customized fit, minimizing leakage.
- Designed to confirm face-to-mask-seal at a very low inspiratory flow
- Available in small size.
The SootherMask is very similar to the InspiraMask except it comes with an added feature of a slot for a pacifier for small children.
- Unique, pacifier-ready SootherMask
- Smallest dead space volume.
- Proven to help keep children asleep during administration.
- Customized fit to minimize leakage.
- Most sensitive visual indicator.
- Physiology-based contoured mask design.
- Available in small or medium sizes.
InspiraChamber Introduction Video (2:54 minutes)
- Inspect the device for cracks, debris, or damage that will prevent proper function after each cleaning.
- REPLACE IMMEDIATELY if any damages are observed.
- Environmental conditions, storage and proper cleaning can affect device life span.
- The intended patient population for InspiraChamber® with Mouthpiece is three (3) years and older who have been prescribed pMDI medications.
- The size of the SootherMask or InspiraMask should be determined by the size of the patient’s face.
- If medication build-up is observed in your chamber, wash the inside of the chamber with a soft cloth according to the Instructions for Use to ensure proper performance.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history