Customers Also Bought
AeroChamber Valved Holding Chamber MV, manufactured by Monaghan Medical, is an Aerosol Spacer device for patients who may have difficulty in the coordination and control of using Metered Dose Inhalers effectively. If patients have trouble using Metered Dose Inhalers, the medication that the Metered Dose Inhalers dispense may end up on the tongue, on the back of the throat, or in the air rather than in the lungs. This product is ideal for people undergoing some form of Respiratory Therapy.
AeroChamber Valved Holding Chamber for Mechanical Ventilation is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. This Inhaler Spacer is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers. The AeroChamber® HC MV is designed for use with patients on mechanical ventilation via resuscitation bag or ventilator circuit through a tracheal or endotracheal tube. The intended environments for use include the home, hospitals and clinics. A product commonly purchased with items like this is Inhalation Saline by CardinalHealth.
AeroChamber Valved Holding Chamber Aerosol Spacer Features & Benefits
- Adaptable design offers a universal pMDI Adapter that allows for your VHC to fit commonly prescribed inhalers or mechanical ventilation.
- Transparent chamber facilitates visualization of the aerosol spray.
- Provides an FLOWSIGnal® Whistle to tell you if you're breathing in too fast.
- Provides a one-way valve so you can only inhale medication out of your chamber - not exhale into it.
- May be used in the inspiratory limb of a circuit or connected directly to the ET tube.
AeroChamber Valved Holding Chamber Aerosol Spacer Specifications
- Monaghan Medical AeroChamber Valved Holding Chamber Product Numbers: 98510, 98550.
- Application: Valved Aerosol Spacer/Holding Chamber.
- Transparent Chamber.
- Manufacturer: Monaghan Medical
- Brand: AeroChamber.
- HCPCS Code: A4627.
Monaghan AeroChamber HC MV Additional Information
- Additional Information