Invacare Perfecto 2 Home Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter
Perfecto 2 Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter is a fantastic, small oxygen machine. It is less than two feet tall making it easy to hide when not in use. When it is in use, it uses less power than most O2 concentrators while maintaining the same output. This design keeps your power bill low without sacrificing your health. This oxygen machine is also quiet making it ideal while sleeping.
If you have a humidifier bottle, this oxygen concentrator has an easily accessible bottle holder. It also has three distinct filters so you always have a pure supply of oxygen. In addition, this oxygen machine uses a pressure monitor instead of a timer to give you a steady flow of oxygen.
The controls are easy to see and use with lights and sounds that let you know if anything starts going wrong so you have plenty of time to correct it and keep your oxygen flowing. There is also a handle on top and wheels on the bottom to make moving this lightweight home oxygen concentrator a breeze.
If you need a bigger oxygen concentrator, you can look at the Platinum 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator. Patients that travel and need a portable oxygen concentrator may want to consider the Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator. If you are still using oxygen tanks for portable oxygen, you may want to consider the HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill Machine.
Perfecto 2 Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits
- Quiet Operation
- Convenient Handle and Light Weight for Easy Portability
- Built-In Humidifier Bottle Adapter for Easy Humidifier Addition
- Compact Construction
- Clear Display and Operation Controls
- Medical-Grade Oxygen Output
- Efficient Power Consumption
- Width: 13 inches.
- Height: 23 inches.
- Depth: 11.5 inches.
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Sound Level: 43 dBA
- Average Power Consumption: 325 watts @ 3 LPM.
- Oxygen Purity: 87 to 95.6% at all flow rates.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 PSI (+/- 0.5 PSI).
- Maximum Oxygen Flow Rate: 5 LPM.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 8,000 feet above sea level
- Filters: Compressor inlet, outlet HEPA, cabinet (gross particle).
- Electrical: 120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz.
- Rated Current Input: 3.0 A
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 PSI (+/- 3.5 PSI).
- Shipping Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year Limited.
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- HCPCS: E1390
Invacare Perfecto 2 Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- Perfecto 2 User Manual offers user instructions and product information.
- Perfecto 2 Trouble Shooting Guide provides steps for diagnosing problems.
- Perfecto 2 Maintenance Log contains a blank chart to enter dates when maintenance on your oxygen concentrator is completed.
- Perfecto 2 Parts Schematics has parts numbers and concentrator parts diagrams.
- Invacare Oxygen Concentrator Parts Catalog has an extensive list of parts and diagrams for all oxygen concentrators.
- Perfecto 2 Compressor Parts diagram and parts list.
- Invacare Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator manufacturer's page.
- Perfecto 2 Warranty information for warranty repair service or replacement.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, Vitality Medical requires a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
- Rental Program -- This is a great way to get familiar with a concentrator without actually committing to buying it.
- Buy Back Program -- Not satisfied with the new concentrator you just received from us? Let us know! We want to make it right for you.
- Loaner Program -- If anything should happen to the concentrator you purchased from us, we will get you set up with a loaner while you wait for yours to get repaired.
As one of the leading brands, no one more qualified than Vitality Medical to bring you a full selection of Invacare Oxygen Concentrator products. Founded by a registered nurse, Vitality Medical makes sure that our team members are all internally certified to help oxygen concentrator customers, ensuring that our expertise sets us above the rest.
Tested every six months, Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists answer 50 rigorous oxygen-based questions in 35 minutes and each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better. All this combined with our Lowest Price Guarantee are exactly why you should trust us to help you get the best concentrator that works for you and your budget.
If you are unsure about the concentrator that might be right for you, or you just need a loaner for a vacation, try our rental program. The majority of our concentrators can be rented to try out, or for a short recovery time, and plenty are FAA-approved to be rented for travel. Many individuals already have their own home concentrator, which is why we offer cost-effective rentals for both Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose portable oxygen concentrator machines.
We also want you to be 100% satisfied with your new concentrator. If for any reason it doesn't meet your satisfaction, let us make it right. We'll buy it back from you and help you get the perfect machine that fits your needs.
Of course, we also know that you can't go without oxygen. So in the event that something might happen to a concentrator that you purchased from us while it is under warranty, we will provide a free loaner concentrator as a replacement while your items are being repaired. After the repair is finished, just mail the loaner back to us.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo i need a prescription to order o2 concentrator? If so, what is best way to submit prescription?Question by: Andy king on Apr 20, 2015 8:36:00 AMYes you will need a prescription. I scanned my into a PDF file and emailed it to the Vitality Medical Customer Support email as an attachment. You can also fax the prescription to Vitality Medical. Vitality Medical contacted me for the prescription after I placed my order.Answer by: Linda Young on Apr 22, 2015 11:39:43 AM