Inogen One G3 Concentrator Bundle Options
Lowest Weight Bundle
Longest Battery Life Bundle
G3 Concentrator G3 Concentrator G3 Concentrator ONE 16-Cell Battery TWO 8-Cell Batteries TWO 16-Cell Batteries AC Adapter AC Adapter AC Adapter DC Adapter DC Adapter DC Adapter 7 Foot Cannula 7 Foot Cannula 7 Foot Cannula Carry Bag Carry Bag Carry Bag
Inogen One G3 Units all include a FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
Inogen One G3 is a Portable Oxygen Concentrator used for Oxygen Therapy is sleeker, lighter, more efficient than the Inogen One G2 Oxygen Concentrator. An industry leader, Inogen has created the Inogen One G3 as a standard-setting oxygen concentrator. Weighing less than 5 pounds, including the battery, the lightweight and small design of the Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator allows active oxygen users the freedom and independence they are missing when using traditional oxygen therapy devices. The Inogen One G3 can be used for stationary oxygen, portable oxygen and for traveling. Approved by the FAA for airline travel, the Inogen One G3 Concentrator is AC powered, DC powered by your car battery, and DC powered by portable rechargeable batteries. The AC power supply is auto sensing and allows worldwide use. The Inogen One G3 has four settings of breath detecting pulse oxygen flow which conserves energy usage and time between recharging. Noise output is a modest 42 decibels. The G3 Oxygen Concentrator is used for both daytime oxygen and night-time oxygen.
The Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator provides Sleep Mode Technology that adapts to individual patient needs during sleep. Replace your cumbersome and heavy oxygen tanks that constantly need refilling with an Oxygen Concentrator that can operate 24/7, delivering the prescribed oxygen you need to be healthy. No more exchanging or refilling heavy oxygen tanks or cylinders. No more bothersome regulators or conservers that require frequent adjustment. Just turn the G3 Oxygen Concentrator on and go!
Inogen One G3 Concentrator Detailed Information
- Inogen G3 Starter Guide is a quick reference guide.
- Inogen G3 Owners Manual offers detailed information about your G3 Concentrator.
- List of International Airlines that allow the Inogen One aboard.
- Physician Statement used with airlines.
The Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is available from Vitality Medical in three separate bundle options. Select the bundle that best meets your needs and lifestyle.
Found a lower price somewhere else? Call us 800-397-5899 or email us at support1@vitalityMedical.com for price matching!
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Control Panel
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Component Summary
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and small design provides easy portability.
- Worldwide power sensor is standard.
- 8-cell battery and 16-cell battery options.
- Free shipping and handling in the United States.
- Low maintenance requirements, just simply clean or replace filters regularly.
- Intelligent Delivery Technology.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Batteries chargeable by AC or DC power.
- 45% Smaller, 30% Less Weight, 27% More Oxygen Per Pound than the Inogen One G2 Oxygen Concentrator.
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Product Numbers: IS-300.
- Width: 8.75”
- Height: 7.25”
- Depth: 3”
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. with 8 cell battery.
- Oxygen Dose Method: Pulse.
- Oxygen Maximum Output: 840 mL.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure:
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% -3% / + 6% at all settings.
- Noise: 42 dBA.
- Average Power Consumption: 40W.
- Power Requirements: Universal Power Supply: AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Auto-Setting: 1.0A
- DC Input: 13.5-15 VDC, 10A.
- DC Output: 19VCD, 5.0A max.
- Rechargeable Battery: 12V to 16.8V
- 8 Cell Battery Life (Setting 2): 4 hours.
- 16 Cell Battery Life (Setting 2): 8 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time
- 8 Cell Battery: 2 to 4 hours.
- 16 Cell Battery: 4 to 8 hours.
- Operating Altitude: 10,000 feet above sea level.
- FAA approved.
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes.
- Compressor Life: 20,000 to 30,000 hours, a leader in the industry.
- Manufacturer: Inogen.
- Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Replacement Parts and Filters.
- HCPCS code: E1390
- Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 3 years limited, 1 yr sieve beds, 1 yr accessories.
Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison G2 vs. G3
Vitality Medical is an Inogen Authorized Reseller. VitalityMedical.com stocks an assortment of oxygen concentrators and home oxygen equipment for fast delivery to your doorstep. We also carry oxygen regulators, oxygen concentrator filters, oxygen tubing, oxygen cylinders, pulse oximeters, oxygen masks, oxygen cannulas, and other oxygen therapy supplies.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Inogen Sub Brand No Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Lightweight Portable Concentrator
The Inogen G3 concentrator provides me with a low weight solution. Not only is this the smallest portable I have seen, it is also the least weight--less than 5 pounds with the battery. It takes a few minutes to get the concentrator to ramp-up to the desired concentration level. Three sixteen cell batteries will keep the concentrator going for a full 24 hours!
- Great Machine but no support
Great machine. The Inogen G3 is a lightweight solution and I would recommend it. However, both Inogen and Vitality Medical offer little to no supporrt if something is wrong, even when Brand new. Had to buy a replacement part (BA306) from another supplier after weeks of complaining the original part was defective.
- Good, with one Exception
We are disappointed with the "popping" sound the Inogen makes. It will not be suitable for church, movies, etc. because of this noise. Also, the stated weight was somewhat misleading since it is shipped with the larger battery which is considerably heavier than 5 pounds. So we had to order the smaller battery.
- Every I had Hoped For!
I have had my new InogenG3 for a couple of weeks now and I am happy to report that it is everything I had hoped for and more! I already had a portable that weighed 10lbs but even though it was equipped with a shoulder strap, it was too heavy for me to carry and I had to use the cart to pull it around. I wanted a little more freedom and convenience and I spent a great deal of time researching my options. What InogenG3 offered seem too good to be true but I went ahead and ordered it and hoped for the best and that's what I got... the best! I highly recommend it!
- Big improvement to the Inogen G2
The new Inogen G3 model is much smaller and less weight than my old G2. It does seem just a tad louder than the G2, but it is a great trade-off for less weight and smaller size. I absolutely love the carry bag design, almost like a wrap-around skin for the concentrator.