DribbleStop is a male urinary incontinence clamp used externally Just for Men to prevent urine leakage. The Dribblestop Urinary Clamp is small and comfortable Incontinence Care product. Men forget that they have the device on. DribbleStop is not made with any metal, just plastic and foam. This external Incontinence Clamp is worn just behind the head of the penis with just enough pressure to the urethra to prevent the flow of urine. This DribbleStop Penis Clamp is safe and easy to use. Exerting slight pressure on the top and bottom of the penis, this Penile Clamp does not restrict blood circulation. The DribbleStop Urine Clamp may be worn day or night. Men with active lifestyles have found the DribbleStop Urinary Clamp an important asset for 24 hour protection against urine leaks.The DribbleStop is manufactured by Rennich Industries Ltd. of Canada.
DribbleStop Male Incontinence Clamp Components
- Four - fixed ends
- Four - 7/8” links
- Four - ¾” links
- Four - 5/8” links
DribbleStop Male Incontinence Clamp Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and discreet Incontinence medical device.
- No metal parts provide easy travel through airport security.
- Comfortable day or night use.
- Fully adjustable clamp meets individual needs.
- Two clamps in each kit allows daily rotation of clamps to extend clamp life.
DribbleStop Male Incontinence Clamp Specifications
- Width: ½”
- Length: less than 3”
- Adjustable Clamp Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, xLarge
- DribbleStop Clamp components are constructed with plastic and foam.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionsis the devise covered by medicare?if yes,do I need a prescription to accompany my order?Question by: b macdonald on Aug 15, 2016 2:02:00 PMWe do not work directly with Medicare because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local Medicare office either before or after placing your order. This item does NOT require a prescription for purchase.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 3:09:00 PM
- Sometimes it slips off,sometimes it hurts for no apparent reason