Adaptive Eating Utensils for Disabled are manufactured by Drive Medical for use as an Eating Assist Aid. These Special Eating Utensils are for anyone with arthritus or other ailment that limits their ability to grasp a fork, spoon or knife. Ergonomically designed, the Adaptive Eating Utensils are contoured to provide a comfortable fit. Each Fork, Knife and Spoon are equipped with a large grip handle. These Drive Adaptive Eating Utensils are attractive enough to be used for everyday family use.
Adaptive Eating Utensils for Handicapped Features & Benefits
- Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Attractively designed eating utensils for daily family use.
Adaptive Eating Utensils for Disabled Specifications
- Eating Utensil Options: Large Grip Fork, Large Grip Spoon, Large Grip Knife.
- Latex Free.
- Made in Hong Kong
- Drive Medical Adaptive Eating Utensils Warranty: 6 months.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Handicapped Spoons & Forks
Husbands like them. They work.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!