Customers Also Bought
The Good Grips Weighted Utensils by North Coast Medical feature soft rubber handles for a cushioned grip. Also, the utensils have adjustable metal that can be twisted at angles flexible for right and left hands. The utensils are ideal for people who have limited hand control, Parkinson's Disease or other diseases. For certain utensils such as the knife, there is a safety cap for protection. Furthermore, the utensils are made of stainless steel which depreciate slower than other material. If you are struggling to eat with normal utensils, invest in the Good Grips Utensils today!
Good Grips Weighted Utensils Features
- Utensils Come In a Pack of Five
- Utensils Help Individuals with Parkinson's Disease
- Utensils Have Extra Weight to Minimize Tremors in Individuals
- Utensils are Made of Stainless Steel
- Utensils have Adjustable Metal Shaft
- Additional Information
Additional InformationGood Grips Weighted Utensils Specifications
- Total length:7 1/8 inches
- Weight:6 oz.
- Material:Latex Free
- Choose:Rocker Knife, Fork, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Soup Spoon, Small Spoon individual utensils or Set of 4 (Rocker knife, Fork, Tablespoon, Teaspoon).
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns