Zen-O Lite Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a compact and lightweight pulse flow concentrator designed to be easily carried where ever you need to go. An LCD screen panel with intuitive buttons are positioned on the top of the machine for easy access even when the concentrator is placed in the carry bag. An optional rucksack is available for hands-free portability. Manufactured by GCE Healthcare, the Zen-O lite is designed for people with an independent and active lifestyle. Its robust and rugged construction allows you to press ahead with your everyday life confident that it will continue to perform.
Zen-O lite Concentrator automatically responds to your breath rate. Whether you are climbing stairs, golfing or shopping this O2 device adjusts to your specific needs at any given moment to ensure you have the o2 saturation you require. Oxygen output can reach 1050 ml per minute. A single battery can power the concentrator for up to 4 hours. Replacing the sieve beds is user-friendly and can be completed in under 5 minutes.
GCE also manufactures a portable oxygen concentrator with continuous flow oxygen called the Zen-O. The Zen-O offers continuous flow oxygen as well as pulse flow. Below is a photo that compares the size of the new Zen-O Lite with the Zen-O.
- DC Power Supply Cable
- AC Power Power Cable
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
Features & Benefits
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
- Reliable and durable design.
- Lightweight for easier mobility.
- Attractive carry case and optional rucksack for easy portability.
- Easy to operate.
- Width: 9.8 Inch.
- Height: 9.1 Inch.
- Depth: 3.8 Inch.
- Concentrator Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Carry Bag Weight: @ 0.4 lbs.
- Battery Weight: @ 0.9 lbs.
- Maximum Pulse Flow Minute Volume: 1050ml at 32 BPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 96%.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 20.5 psi.
- Inspiratory Trigger Sensitivity: -012cm/H2O.
- Pulse Flow Settings: 1 to 5 with 0.5 incremental adjustments.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 13,000 feet above sea level.
- Noise: 38 dBA.
- Power Requirements:
- AC Input: 100-240V AC(+/- 10%) 50-60 Hz.
- AC Output: 24 VDC, 5.0A.
- DC Input: 11.5 – 16 VDC.
- DC Output: 24V, 5.0A.
- Battery: Lithium Ion 8 Cell.
- Battery Duration: 4 hours at setting 2.
- Battery Recharge Time: Not Available.
- FAA approval.
- Product Numbers: RS-00608-G-S, RS-00608-G-D.
- Manufacturer: GCE Healthcare.
- Brand: Zen-O.
- Made in the USA and United Kingdom.
- HCPCS Code: E1390.
- Expected Service Life: 5 years.
- Warranty for Machine: 3 years.
- Warranty for Accessories: 1 year sieve tubes, battery and bag.
- Medical Grade Product - requires a physician's prescription.
Vitality Medical - A Better Place to Buy
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Call us with any questions you have about GCE concentrators or any of the other concentrator brands. We have specialist standing by to answer your telephone call. These trained and tested specialist are re-evaluated every six months to be certified on the latest technologies and oxygen therapy devices. A certified specialist can help you determine which options can best meet your prescription and individual requirements. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to talk with one of our specialist.
Rental Program - If you are planning a short trip an only need a concentrator for a few weeks, you can rent a one rather than having to purchase one. Many who have tried Vitality Medical's Rental Program have loved the small, lightweight concentrators and have gone on to purchase one after returning from their vacation. Several models are 24/7 oxygen machines and can provide both continuous flow or pulse flow oxygen. We rent by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Our rental program gives you the opportunity to try before you buy! Vitality Medical has several lightweight concentrators to choose from that are approved by the FAA. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device you purchased Vitality Medical will buy it back and help you determine a better fit. The concentrator must still be under the warranty period to be eligible for the program
Loaner Program - If the O2 device you purchase from Vitality Medical needs to be repaired or serviced by a professional technician during the warranty period, Vitality Medical will provide a loaner device for you to use during the repair period.
Easy Warranty Processing - If something goes wrong with your oxygen device while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free number 800-397-5899 to set up your repair. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your device is being repaired.
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure for the Zen-O lite covers the highlights for this oxygen concentrator.
- Flyer for the Zen-O lite offers features and benefits.
- Technical Description provides details for performance and operation.
- User Manual contains setup, operation and maintenance instructions.
- Troubleshooting Guide lists common problems, possible causes and checks.
- Zen-O lite Accessories lists and displays options to make oxygen even more accessible and comfortable.
- Garrod, R., et al. "Evaluation of pulsed dose oxygen delivery during exercise in patients with severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease." Thorax 54.3 (1999): 242-244.
Review Video (2:30 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer GCE Group
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat besides the two batteries comes with this unit?Question by: Patti Smeby on Sep 11, 2017 2:02:00 PMComponents are as follows, according to our description:
DC Power Supply Cable
AC Power Power Cable
Quick Reference GuideAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 4, 2017 9:18:00 AMI purchased a Zen-O-Lite portable concentrator and noticed in the directions that the operating temperature range is 41 F to 104 F degrees. Will it still work under 41 as I work outside sometimes and under 41 degrees?Question by: Rick Safe on Jan 7, 2018 9:24:00 AMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for clarification.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 8, 2018 8:39:00 AM