Customers Also Bought
What is the US PRO 2000 Portable Ultrasound Device?
The US PRO 2000 2nd Edition Portable Ultrasound Device is a compact ultrasound machine for non-invasive pain and muscle spasm relief. This device encourages vasodilation and increases blood flow to areas with poor circulation via pulsed sound waves. These waves penetrate deep into the skin for deep tissue relief when high settings are activated. Every purchase of the US PRO 2000 2nd Edition Ultrasound Device comes complete with 2.8 ounces of ultrasound conductive gel, an AC/DC wall adapter, and a hard carrying case for safe storage and transport.
The Ultrasound Pro 2000 is designed for user safety and comfort. Its ergonomic handle makes it easy to grip without accident. The device also features three intensity options and three treatment time options so users can get the precise treatment they are looking for. Treatment time options range between five and fifteen minutes. This US PRO 2000 ultrasound's modes include both pulsing and continuous modes. In addition, the US PRO 2000 ultrasound device includes an optional heating feature that heats up to 95 degrees. Finally, the unit's treatment head is uniquely waterproof for underwater use up to one meter in depth.
What Improvements have Been Made for the 2nd Edition?
The PRO 2000 2nd Edition Ultrasound Device is larger in size than the US PRO 1000, but is still easily transported. In addition, the 2000 offers several features the US PRO 1000 does not. This includes a wand head-warming option and a watertight head. It also features both a continuous operation mode instead and a pulsing mode instead of a pulsing mode only.
Features & Benefits
- Encourages Vasodilation
- Increases Blood Flow
- Generates Heat
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces Muscle Spasms
- Head Warming Feature
- Pre-Heats Up to 95°
- Continuous Mode Operation
- 3 Intensity Options
- 3 Treatment Time Options
- Ergonomic Design
- Compact and Mobile
- Waterproof Head
- Underwater Therapy Use
- One-Year Warranty
What Comes in the Box?
- Ultrasound Device
- Ultrasound Gel
- Hard Carrying Case
- AC/DC Wall Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Complementary and Alternative Products
- Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Gel by Parker Laboratories: Ultrasound refill gel. Comes in several sizes between 20 grams and 5 liters.
- Joint and Muscle Pain Relief Gel by New World Imports: A fast-acting menthol gel for pain relief.
- Omnisound Ultrasound Gel by Accelerated Care Plus: An alternative ultrasound refill gel that comes in 8.5 ounce bottles or 5 liter cubitaners.
- Quadstar II TENS Muscle Stimulator by Biomedical Life Systems: A TENS muscle stimulator with four channel multi-modality for muscle pain relief.
- Relief Spray by Theraworx: A muscle cramp and spasm and pain relief spray.
- Intelect TranSport Electrotherapy and Ultrasound Unit by Chattanooga: An electrotherapy and ultrasound combo for pain relief.
How Do You Use the US Pro 2000?
- Step 1: Turn the device on by pushing the device ON/OFF switch up to ON. Six alternately flashing lights will indicate that the device is now in preheat mode. The six indicator lights will flash five times when the device has completed heating (about three minutes). If you do not want the heating mode, press the TIME and MODE buttons simultaneously to stop the heating process.
- Step 2: Wash and dry the affected area before applying transmission gel.
- Step 3: Apply the ultrasound gel generously over the affected area. This area should be two times the diameter of the sound head.
- Step 4: Press the MODE button to select the ultrasound intensity (low, medium, or high).
- Step 5: Cycle through and select a treatment time, press the time button. Users can choose between 5, 10, and 15 minute treatment times. Once a time is chosen, the device is ready for use.
- Step 6: Apply the ultrasound head to the affected area. Move the head in a slow, circular, and flat motion. Treat all areas in an equal amount of time.
- Step 7: Turn the device back off by switching the ON/OFF switch back to OFF. Unplug the unit's wall power adapter.
- Step 8: With the device unplugged, immediately clean the device with soft tissue or a damp towel. Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid.
- Step 9: Store the device in a dry, room temperature location inside its protective case.
Warning: Do not use the ultrasound until it has completed heating or preheating will stop. If you need to restart the heating process, turn the device off and then turn it back on again.
- Pain Relief
- Muscle Spasms
- Joint Contractures
- Over the Eye Use
- Healing Fractures
- Mending Bones
- Malignant Tumors
- Implanted Neuro-Stimulation Systems
- Demand Type Cardiac Pacemakers
- Ischemic Tissues
- Hemorrhagic Diatheses (Excessive Bleeding Disorders)
- Never use near or over areas where bones are growing or mending.
- Avoid using on bony parts of the body.
- Never use over the pharyngeal muscles.
- Never use over the carotid sinus arteries or nerves.
- Never use over metallic implants, particularly those that are cement-matrix prostheses.
- When in use, keep in contact with skin and the sound head moving.
- Never immerse the product in water or any other liquid.
- Only use the included UL certified AC adapter.
- This product should not be used by users with any of the following conditions: Pregnancy, menstruation, acute disease, high fever, hemophilia, heart disease, pernicious tumor, facial neuralgia, tubercle disease, high or low blood pressure, ringworm, dermatitis, any infectious disease, or any unhealthy conditions.
- Never apply over surgical areas, wounds, the mouth, painful spots, sunburned skin, metal skin implants, silicone or plastic materials, or sensitive skin.
- This product should not be used on people who cannot express themselves, such as small children and infants, mentally handicapped individuals, and people who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who have extreme fatigue.
- Never use with ECG Machines or other electronic equipment.
- Only use the US PRO 2000 under doctor's supervision.
- Never use if you have a bleeding disorder or issue.
- Never use on blood inhibited tissue.
- Never use over or near malignant tumors.
- If you have a pacemaker, never use this device on the thoracic region.
- Never use on parts of the body that are under anesthesia.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains product specifications.
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Material Safety Data Sheet contains ultrasound gel safety information.
US Pro 2000 Second Edition Information (2:22 minutes)
How to Operate the US Pro 2000 | (3:01 minutes)
- Additional Information
- BrandUS PRO
- Item NumberDU3035
- ApplicationUltrasound Machine
- Applicator MaterialAluminum Alloy
- Length7.95 In
- Width1.93 In
- Height2.76 In
- Weight (w/out Adapter)0.43 lbs
- Shipping Weight2 lbs
- PreHeat Time3-5 Minutes
- PreHeat TemperatureMax 35 ± 5° Centigrade
- Treatment Time5, 10, or 15 Minutes
- Program SettingsLow, Medium or High
- Wave FormPulsed or Continuous
- Power SourceAC/DC Wall Adapter
- Power Adapter Input VoltageAC 100--240V
- Power Adapter Input Frequency50Hz/60Hz
- Power Adapter Output VoltageDC 15V
- Power Adapter Output Maximum Currency1.2A
- Low Output Power0.32W ± 20%
- Medium Output Power3.20W ± 20%
- High Output Power6.40W ± 20%
- Max Output Power6.4W ± 20% (Modulation duty cycle at 100%)
- Ultrasound Modulation Frequency1.0MHz ± 10%
- Pulse Repetition Rate100 Hz ± 10%
- Beam Non-Uniformity RatioMax 5.0
- Effective Radiating Areas4.0 cm² ± 20%
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.