Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Silicone Foam 90642 Border Dressing is a foam dressing designed with an absorbent layer. Manufactured by 3M, the Tegaderm 90642 dressing is manufactured with layered technology. This technology allows moisture to escape while absorbing exudate from the wound. Offering a moist wound environment, this transparent foam dressing provides an optimal wound healing environment. A thin adhesive film border offers a low profile to minimize edge roll. The dressing gently attaches to the wound site and can stay in place for up to 7 days. Providing gentle removal, the dressing is ideal for individuals with fragile skin. The silicone foam treats low to high exudating wounds.
3M manufactures other sizes of the Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressings, including 90640 - 3 x 3 Inch and a 90641 - 4 x 4 Inch dressing. Other 3M Tegaderm dressings include the Tegaderm Tegaderm Hydrogel, Silver Alginate, and Tegaderm Matrix.
- Donor sites.
- Skin tears.
- Surgical wounds.
- Ideal for fragile skin.
- Superficial partial thickness burns.
- Works with compression bandaging.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic), and venous ulcers.
Features and Benefits
- Silicone foam adhesive dressing is easy to apply and remove.
- Spoke delivery provides easy application.
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed.
- Stays in place yet removes gently making it ideal for fragile skin.
- Minimizes disruption of healing tissue when changing dressings.
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Dressing can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties.
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact. Allows for showering.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing.
- Film backing prevents strike-through and protects against external bacteria and viruses. (In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.)
- Product Numbers: 90642.
- Sizes: 6 x 6 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Type: Adhesive Dressing with Border.
- Application: Silicone Foam Dressing.
- Skin Care Condition Type: Fragile.
- Adhesive Material: Silicone.
- Backing Material: Foam.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Hypoallergenic: No.
- Latex free
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm Silicone Foam.
- HCPCS Code: A6212 or A6213.
- Additional Information