Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Silicone Foam 90640 Border Dressing is an absorbent, silicone foam border dressing. This dressing securely attaches to the wound site and treats low to high exudating wounds. Its gentle removal makes it ideal for individuals with fragile skin. Manufactured by 3M, Tegaderm 90640 uses layered technology to absorb exudate and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment. A thin adhesive film border has a low profile to minimize edge roll. This dressing is wearable for up to 7 days.
3M manufactures other sizes of the Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing, including 90641 - 4 x 4 Inch and a 90642 - 6 x 6 Inch dressing. Other 3M Tegaderm dressings include the Tegaderm Matrix, Tegaderm Silver Alginate, and Tegaderm Hydrogel.
- Suitable for fragile skin.
- Suitable for use with compression.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic), and venous ulcers.
- Skin tears.
- Surgical wounds.
- Superficial partial thickness burns.
- Donor sites.
Features and Benefits
- Spoke delivery provides easy application.
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue.
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact. Allows for showering.
- Silicone adhesive dressing is easy to remove.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing.
- Stays in place yet removes gently making it ideal for fragile skin.
- Dressing can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties.
- Film backing prevents strike-through and protects against external bacteria and viruses. (In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.)
- Product Numbers: 90640.
- Sizes: 3 x 3 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Type: Adhesive Dressing with Border.
- Application: Silicone Foam Dressing.
- Skin Care Condition Type: Fragile.
- Adhesive Material: Silicone.
- Backing Material: Foam.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Hypoallergenic: No.
- Latex free
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm Silicone Foam.
- HCPCS Code: A6212 or A6213.
- Additional Information