Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Silicone Foam 90641 Border Dressing is a transparent film dressing with an absorbent layer. Designed with an adhesive border, this foam dressing gently attaches to the wound site and can stay in place for up to 7 days. Offering gentle removal, the 90641 dressing makes it ideal for individuals with fragile skin. The transparent film provides for observation of the wound site. The silicone foam treats low to high exudating wounds. Manufactured by 3M, Tegaderm 90641 uses layered technology to absorb exudate while allowing moisture to escape to provide an optimal wound healing environment. Equipped with a thin adhesive film border, this bandage has a low profile to minimize edge roll.
3M manufactures other sizes of the Tegaderm Silicone Foam Border Dressing, including 90640 - 3 x 3 Inch and a 90642 - 6 x 6 Inch dressing. Other 3M Tegaderm dressings include the Tegaderm Silver Alginate, Tegaderm Matrix, and Tegaderm Hydrogel.
- Ideal for fragile skin.
- Works with compression bandaging.
- Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic), and venous ulcers.
- Donor sites.
- Skin tears.
- Surgical wounds.
- Superficial partial thickness burns.
Features and Benefits
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed, thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue.
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration.
- Silicone foam adhesive dressing is easy to remove.
- Dressing can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties.
- Spoke delivery provides easy application.
- Provides a water resistant seal while dressing is intact. Allows for showering.
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing.
- Stays in place yet removes gently making it ideal for fragile skin.
- Film backing prevents strike-through and protects against external bacteria and viruses. (In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.)
- Product Numbers: 90641.
- Sizes: 4 x 4 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Type: Adhesive Dressing with Border.
- Application: Silicone Foam Dressing.
- Skin Care Condition Type: Fragile.
- Adhesive Material: Silicone.
- Backing Material: Foam.
- Breathable: Yes.
- Hypoallergenic: No.
- Latex free
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm Silicone Foam.
- HCPCS Code: A6212 or A6213.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A