Customers Also Bought
Transfer Bench with Swivel Seat Overview
Snap-N-Save Sliding Tub-Mount Transfer Bench with Swivel Seat and Back
The newly improved Snap-N-Save Sliding Tub-Mount Transfer Bench with Swivel Seat and Back is not only a secure solution to getting in and out of the tub, but makes entry and exit a snap. Its design also saves time and needless fear of the task at hand. This improved model is constructed with a high quality, rust-proof aluminum. Although it is lighter than its counterpart, the bench is stronger, supporting a weight of up to 350 lbs and therefore secure and easy to remove, if necessary.
This new design offers a cost-effective approach. It's a far less expensive option than changing out the tub to a walk-in version, and a practical solution for a smaller bathroom. The entry side of the bench mounts to most tub walls for space savings. The unit attaches within the tub for less water to escape from the shower and allows for a regular shower curtain to be used.
Why Buy the Bench?
The transfer bench with swivel seat (Eagle Health 77762) feature is a must and is a life saver in assisting the entry and exit from the tub. The hand levers can turn swivel seat 360 degrees with a locking mechanism at every 90 degrees. The seat glides over polished, high-strength aluminum tubes with double sliding locking feature giving users peace of mind that the seat isn't going anywhere. The bench can be installed at a preferable height such as bathtub clearance or to the varying height of a wheelchair for a seamless transfer.
The sturdy plastic seat and back keeps user in a safe sitting position with the backrest. The seat and back is molded for comfort and has a textured finish for more traction. Seat holes provide necessary water drainage. A seatbelt is also included for those who are concerned about falling.
Benefits and Features:
- New and Upgraded Materials
- Rust-Proof Aluminum Construction
- Lighter, Stronger and Sturdier Model
- Seat Swivels 360 Degrees for Easier Entry to and Exit of Tub
- Double Locking Feature
- Sturdy and Safe Sitting Position
- Great for Small Bathrooms
- Mounts to Most Tub Walls
- Mounts Inside Tub to Prevent Water Spills
- No Special Shower Curtain Needed
- Armrest and Extra Tall Legs Accessories Available
- Manufacturer: Eagle Health Supplies
- Replaces Item 37762 and 37772
- Total Product Weight: 16 lbs
- Seat Requirements:
- Seat Length: 17.75 Inches
- Seat Width: 14.75 Inches
- Back Length: 14.75 Inches
- Back Width: 7 Inches
- Base Length: 23 Inches or Wider Tub
- Base Depth: (Mounting Tub Wall Thickness) 2.75-5.75 Inches
- Required Clearance: (Required Inside Tub Depth) 13-17.5 Inches
- Sliding Bar Distance: 8.5 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Tub Requirements:
- Tub Wall Width: 2.75-5.75 Inches
- Inside Tub Width (at Bottom): 16.5 Inches (minimum)
- Inside Tub Width (at Top): 23 Inches (minimum)
- Tub Wall Height (inside): 13-17.5 Inches
- Available Accessories compatible with Item 77762: Armrest- 75003, Extra Tall Legs (Adds Up to Inches)- 77651, XX Tall Legs (Adds Up to 8 Inches)- 77653
Tub-Mount Swivel Sliding Transfer Bench by Eagle Health Supplies (1:23 minutes)
- Additional Information