201060 Cone Grip Anti-Contracture Therapy Device
Cone Grip aids with arthritis therapy, grip therapy and other treatments affecting the hand and fingers. This shaped grip is a hand rehabilitation device to aid with hand therapy. Offering an anti-contracture grip, it provides a firm surface for gripping and helps to keep your hands open without stimulating finger contractions. This cone shaped device offers a firm surface with an elastic band to help keep the grip from being dropped. The cover is soft and absorbs perspiration. The cover is easily removed for laundering.
Product Features & Benefits
- Provides hand rehabilitation.
- Strengthens grip.
- Anti-contracture grip.
- Helps treat arthritis.
- Offers grip therapy.
- Removable and washable cover.
- Conforms to natural shape of the hand.
- Product Number: 201060.
- Application: Cone Hand Grip Therapy.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Cone Instructions offers information for the use and care of this hand therapy device.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!