Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Cloth Fabric Finger Contracture Cushion
Skil-Care 201140 Finger Contracture Cushion is used for patients who require to separate fingers and to keep their hands from closing. This cushion is made with a soft outer fabric that is machine washable. It prevents patients from digging their fingernails into the palms of their hand. Manufactured by Skil-Care, the hand grip cushion is made with resilient materials to last. A finger band is attached that keeps fingers separated and helps keep the cushion in the patient's hand. This hand cushion provides a mild form of hand exercise or therapy along with finger separation.
Features & Benefits
- Soft hand splint.
- Resting hand splint with finger separators.
- Filled with resilient polyester pile.
- Covered with a washable cloth.
- Soft to the touch exterior.
- Offers mild form of hand exercise.
- Tapered to natural contour of the hand.
- Item Number: 201140.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care
- Application: Finger Contracture Cushion.
- Material: Cloth Covered.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Finger Contracture Cushion Instructions offers information for the use and care of this hand therapy device.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!