Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Cushion Grip Hand and Finger Guard
Pediatric Hand Splints or finger cushions are designed for children with involuntary hand closure or clinching. This hand splint prevents children from digging their nails into the palm of their hands. Palm guard splints like this offer protection from injury to children in pediatric care or for adults with small hands. In addition to serving as a pediatric finger splint, this grip splint offers a mild form of hand exercise. The device is tapered to the natural contour of the hand to provide a comfortable cushioned grip. An elastic band attached to the palm splint keeps the cushion grip from being dropped out of the hand. This palm splint is filled with a polyester pile that offers mild resistance and is resilient. The outer cover is blue and is removable for washing.
Product Features & Benefits
- Removable outer cover for laundering.
- Resilient polyester pile provides mild resistance.
- Protects palms for fingernails.
- Tapered to the contour of the hand for a comfortable fit.
- Product Number: 201020.
- Size: Universal.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
- Application: Pediatric Hand Splint.
- Material: Cloth covered resilient foam.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Cushion Grip Instructions offers information for the use and care of this hand therapy device.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!