Customers Also Bought
The Securi-T Urostomy Pouch for Two-Piece Pouching Systems is a high-performance urine ostomy pouch by Hollister (formerly by Genairex). This item is designed as one part of a two-piece system, so it is a great fit to work in conjunction with many of Vitality Medical's ostomy wafers. Three flange sizes make these pouches a great fit for most any stoma. Available flange size options are 1-3/4 inch, 2-1/4 inch, and 2-3/4 inch. This Securi-T urostomy bag is transparent so users and care providers can clearly see how full the bag is at a glance. In addition to these benefits, this item's flip flow valve makes urinary drainage and cleaning of this item simple. Each order of the Securi-T Urostomy Pouch for Two-Piece Pouching Systems comes as a package of ten and includes a night drain adapter for convenient overnight use.
Is a Two-Piece Ostomy System Right for My Needs?
Pouches for two-piece ostomy systems are quicker and easier to change out than are one-piece ostomy systems and don't have to be changed out as often. This is because two-piece systems allow users to remove the ostomy pouch without having to remove the ostomy wafer or skin barrier. With this system, skin barriers only need to be switched out every two to four days. This gives the ostomy user's skin more time between change-out sessions, so those with sensitive skin will likely find two-piece ostomy systems appealing. This gives two-piece systems the extra perk of being more versatile than one-piece systems. Ostomy bag sizes and colors can be switched out on a whim for different activities such as for sleeping, intimacy or sports.
Some ostomy supply users may prefer one-piece ostomy systems because they lay more flat against the skin and are easier to apply. Vitality Medical has a large selection of quality one-piece ostomy systems, such as the Hollister's Transparent Securi-T One-Piece Drainable Pouch.
Tips for Ordering Ostomy Products
- Take delivery time into account with every ostomy supply order.
- Write out a list of your regularly used supplies. On this list, include supply sources, manufacturer names, and order numbers. Give a copy of this list to a member of your family for use in case of an emergency.
- Have two-weeks worth of backup ostomy supplies on hand at all times.
- Take the length of time you can wear your ostomy skin barrier and pouch into account when calculating their cost. While some items may appear more expensive at first glance, they may, in fact, be the less expensive option over time if it doesn't need to be replaced as often.
- As stomas heal and patients gain or lose weight, stoma size may change. Before each pouch or wafer purchase, re-measure the stoma to ensure a correct fit. This is particularly essential within the first six months as the stoma heals.
Features and Benefits
- High-Performance Urinary Ostomy Pouch
- Two Flange Size Options (1.75, 2.25)
- Two-Piece System
- Flip-Flow Valve
- Transparent Color
- Soft Comfort Panel
- Gentle on Skin
- Easy to Empty and Clean
- Night Drain Adapter Included
- Discreet Design
- Manufacturer: Hollister
- Brand: Securi-T
- Item Numbers: 7502134, 7502214
- Function: Ostomy Pouch
- Type: Two-Piece
- Bag Sizes: 9 Inch
- Flange Sizes: 1.75, 2.25
- Drainable: Yes
- Reusable: Yes
- Color: Transparent
- Includes: Flip-Flow Valve & Belt Tabs, Night Drain Adapter and 10 Caps
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents