Customers Also Bought
This saline enema comes ready-to-use, is easy-to-insert, and does not contain natural rubber latex. This product is not dangerous according to the GHS classification, nor does it contain any OSHA hazards.
If you experience any irritation, you should consult your doctor immediately. The active ingredient sodium phosphate is a saline laxative and is formulated for rectal use only.
What Conditions Does MedLine Pure & Gentle Enema Help With?
This product helps individuals that experience constipation or the effects of irritable bowel syndrome. It provides relief from pain in the intestines when individuals may not easily relieve themselves naturally.
Pure & Gentle Active Ingredients
- Disodium Phosphate, Anhydrous 1% - 5%
- Phosphoric acid, monosodium salt 10% - 15%
- Disodium Salt of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid dihydrate* 0 - 5%
- Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C8-18-alkyldimethyl, chlorides 0 - 5%
Handling and Storage
- Keep Away from Vapors, Gas Fumes, and Chemical Sprays
- Avoid Excessive Exposure or Prolonged Use
- Store Product in a Tightly Sealed Container
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Store at Room Temperature
- Avoid Freezing Temperatures
Features and Benefits
- Helps Relieve Occasional Constipation
- Features a Flexible Tip for Comfortable Use
- Helps with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Brand: CUR095005
- Bag Style: Bottle
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Main Ingredient: Sodium Phosphate
- Volume: 4.5 oz
- UNSPSC: 42141903
Manuals and Documents
- Safety Data Sheet contains product safety data sheet
- Additional Information