Other ProBasics product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Invacare and ProBasics beds, mattresses and rails, excluding powered support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new and unused after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment. Visit www.invacare.com/bedsafety for additional safety and entrapment information.
ProBasics Clamp-On Half Length Bed Rail
ProBasics Clamp-On Half Rail is compatible with the following Invacare beds: Invacare Manual Bed VC5210, Invacare Semi-Electric Bed 5310IVC, Invacare Full Electric Bed 5410IVC and Invacare Value Care Semi-Electric Bed VC5310. This half rail has four bars of fall protection and clamps to the bed frames. Watch the ProBasics Bedrail Video at the bottom of this webpage.
- Product Number: PB7035.
- Width: Between bed rails - 36.5 inch.
- Length: 37 inch.
- Height: 19 inch.
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
- Welded steel construction.
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Tool-less assembly.
- Compatible with 5307IVC, 5310IVC and 5410IVC and 5410LOW.
- Manufacturer: Compass Health (formerly Invacare).
- HCPCS Code: E0305.
- Invacare ProBasics Clamp-On Half Rail Warranty: 2 Year Limited.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A