Customers Also Bought
Williams Sound Pocketalker PRO Personal Amplifier with Folding Headphones (aka Pocket Talker Pro) takes the frustration out of day-to-day living due to hearing loss. The Pocketalker Pro amplifies sound for personal interaction while reducing background noise. It's also effective in small group settings when watching television and talking in an automobile. The unit can be handheld or worn with the included belt clip. It's compatible with most earphone or headphone options and the unit can be purchased with or without hearing device. For the ultimate user experience, it is recommended to use the Pocketalker Pro with a telecoil-equipped hearing aid. The system comes with a belt clip case, system carry-case, extension cord, AA alkaline batteries and hearing choice of headphones/earphones. For additional amplification for TV the Voice Amplifier TV Speakers may be a great option.
The Pocketalker Pro Personal Sound Amplifier is perfect for one-on-one communication, such as conversations with friends and family and listening to the television. It helps reduce background noise, which allows the user to hear easily in loud or noisy situations, such as restaurants, movie theaters or large gatherings. The Pocketalker is unique within its market due to its high volume output and clarity. It features an internal tone and gain control that can be adjusted by your audiologist to match your hearing ability and needs.
- PKT PRO1 amplifier
- BAT 001-2 two AA alkaline batteries
- WCA 007 extension cord
- MIC 014 microphone
- CCS 001 belt clip case
- CCS 008 pocketalker system carry case
Features and Benefits
- Hearing amplification device
- Enhances social life
- Compatible with most headphone/earphone options
- Adjustable tone and volume
- Amplifies sound
- Works in a small group setting
- Ear amplifier
- Alternative to hearing aids
- Personal sound amplifier
- Pocketalker Pro Item Numbers: WS-PKTPRO1-0, WS-PKTPRO1-E08, WS-PKTPRO1-E13, WS-PKTPRO1-E14, WS-PKTPRO1-H21, WS-PKTPRO1-H26
- Replacement Accessory Item Numbers: WS-BATKT3, WS-EAR008, WS-EAR013
- Length: 3-5/8 Inch
- Width: 2-3/8 Inch
- Depth: 7/8 Inch
- Weight: 3.8 oz with battery
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz-16 kHz
- Max Distortion: 0.5% THD (electrical)
- Max Output Power: 125 mW into 16 Ohms (electrical)
- Earphone/Microphone Connector: 3.5 mm
- 100 Hours of Battery Life
- Batteries: (2) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Manufacturer: Williams Sound
- Warranty: 5 Years on Unit, 90 Days on Accessories
- Avoid any contact with liquids inside the Pocketalker. This will void the warranty and damage the unit.
- If you have a pacemaker, consult your physician or the manufacturer of your pacemaker or other medical devices.
- Lightly swab the unit with an alcohol wipe or a slightly damp cloth with 3 percent hydrogen peroxide. Do not use a wet cloth as it will damage unit if it reaches the circuit board. It's not suggested to use pre-moistened cloths with bleach since it may damage the surface.
- The earphone foam pads are intended for a single-user. Apply a disposable headphone cover if there are multiple users.
Manuals and Documents
PockeTalker Review Video (2:56 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!