Customers Also Bought
How Does the Pocket Talker Work?
Pocketalker Ultra Personal Sound Amplifier amplifies sounds close to the listener while reducing background noise making it ideal for use in noisy situations TV listening one-on-one communication small groups or listening in a car. This duo system includes a single mini earbud and deluxe folding headphone. Achieve nearly 200 hours of typical usage; the red light on the top panel flashes when the battery is low.
What is a Pocket Talker?
This hearing device amplifies sounds in the talking frequency range while blocking other noises that could interfere. Controling this hearing amplification device is completed by separate tone and volume controls located on the outside of the case for easy adjustments to individual hearing needs. It features a lightweight ergonomic design for portability and easy use. Finger-tip adjustable volume control allows you to quickly adjust to your listening environment - whether your hearing loss is low frequency or high frequency sounds. The Pocketalker is backed with a five year warranty for your assurance of quality and satisfaction. A ninety day manufacturer warranty is available on accessories.
- Pocketalker personal amplifier
- Deluxe folding headphone (HED021 - 90-day warranty)
- Single mini earphone (EAR013 - 90-day warranty)
- Two AAA alkaline batteries
- TV listening extension cord
- Alternative to hearing aids
- Personal sound amplifier.
- 3.5 mm mono microphone plug
- 3.5 mm mono headphone plug
- Pocketalker Ultra uses 2 AAA alkaline batteries for 200 hours of typical usage
- Low battery indicator
- External volume control
- External tone control
- Ear amplifier.
- Product Number: PKT-D1.
- Width: 2.23 Inch.
- Length: 3.38 Inch.
- Depth: 0.88 Inch.
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (with batteries and microphone)
- Color: Silver Gray.
- Cover Materials: ABS/Polycarbonate Molded Plastic.
- Battery Requirement: Two 1.5V AAA Alkaline.
- Battery Life: 200 hours.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional.
- Power Output: 50mW maximum into 16 ohms.
- Tone at High Position: 11dB boost at 5 kHz, 8dB cut at 400 Hz.
- Tone at Mid Position: 0dB boost at 5 kHz, 4dB cut at 400 Hz.
- Tone at Low Position: 3dB cut at 5 kHz, 4dB boost at 400 Hz.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years, parts and labor.
Manuals and Documents
PockeTalker Ultra Review Video (2:40 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Williams Sound
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!