Customers Also Bought
Pocketalker 2.0 Personal Amplifier transforms sounds near the listener to superior sound and offers an unparalleled frequency range. This sound amplifier allows you to hear more of what you want to hear. You can select the frequencies that you want to hear while putting other unwanted sounds deep into the background. The Pocketalker personal amplifier is used to amplify specific sounds or voices. It helps you hear what you want to hear by reducing distracting background noise.
What is a Pocket Talker?
A pocket talker is a hearing device that amplifies sounds in the frequency range that you want to hear more clearly. This amplifier is connected to either dual stereo isolation earphones or stereo headphones, which ever you prefer. A no-cord microphone picks up the sound and amplifies it for better hearing. Small and compact and powerful to transform you senses. The PockeTalker 2.0 is backed with a five year warranty. A ninety day manufacturer warranty is available on accessories.
- Pocketalker 2.0 personal amplifier
- Dual stereo isolation earphones (EAR 042 with 90-day warranty)
- Sterep headphones (HED 024 with 90-day warranty)
- Plug-in no cord microphone (MIC 014-R with 90-day warranty)
- Two AAA alkaline batteries (BAT 010-2)
- 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female cable with mounting clips
- Lanyard (RCS 003)
- Ergonomic design.
- Extended high and low frequency range.
- Superior sound quality.
- Alternative to hearing aids
- Personal sound amplifier.
- 3.5 mm mono microphone plug
- 3.5 mm mono headphone plug
- Pocketalker Ultra uses 2 AAA alkaline batteries for 200 hours of typical usage
- Low battery indicator
- External volume control
- External tone control
- Ear amplifier.
- Product Number: PKT-D1.
- Width: 2 Inch.
- Length: 4.9 Inch.
- Height: 1 Inch.
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (with batteries)
- Color: White.
- Cover Materials: ABS/Polycarbonate Molded Plastic.
- Battery Requirement: Two 1.5VDC AAA Alkaline.
- Battery Life: 105 hours.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional.
- Power Output: 52mW maximum into 32 ohms.
- Tone at High Position: 2.7dB boost at 5 kHz, 6.7dB cut at 400 Hz.
- Tone at Mid Position: 0.6dB boost at 5 kHz, 2.9dB cut at 400 Hz.
- Tone at Low Position: 2.0dB cut at 5 kHz, 3.0dB boost at 400 Hz.
- Meets CE 93/42/EEC.
- Manufacturer: Williams Sound.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years, parts and labor.
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure for the PKT 2.0 Pocketalker.
- PKT 2.0 User Manual offers product information for use and care.
- PKT 2.0 User Specifications contains detailed product information.
- PKT 2.0 Cleaning Instructions to keep your personal amplifier working well.
Pocketalker 2.0 Review and Study Video (3:48 minutes)
- Additional Information